The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angry cucumber
Yeah 15 point gap to 7th. Mad

Only 46 points too

You've literally got a competitive top 6 and everyone else who is just happy to avoid relegation. Everton are like the inbetweeners, awkwardly caught in the middle without belonging to either group.
Anyone keeping up with the Barca match? Jesus them goals.

Barca finna do a Spurs.
Cannot understand why anyone would opt against buying a non-iron shirt in favour of one where you have to iron.
Reply 5183
Original post by James.Carnell
Cannot understand why anyone would opt against buying a non-iron shirt in favour of one where you have to iron.

Yeah **** ironing.
Reply 5184
@Angry cucumber, if you were in Westworld.. would you bang one of the hosts?

Spoiler

Etc.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
@Angry cucumber, if you were in Westworld.. would you bang one of the hosts?

Spoiler

Etc.

Absolutely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Lol at Wilfs opinions on MJ, he's just busy being a tom.

Which bit do you disagree with? Jackson was more of a performer than a musician, he surrounded himself with the right people like Quincy and owes most of his musical success to him. Prince was a 'tier 1' artist. Jackson is just a more famous 'star'.

Music genius is born in the brain not the voice box.
Got my first exam at 1:30PM in the afternoon and my current sleep time is 7 AM. Going to have to pull an all nighter to get my sleeping pattern back on track in time. Lots of coffee gonna be made today.
https://youtu.be/7Fy-7awNP4M

Celtic Park yesterday; imagine if someone tried this inside the Emirates lol. Stewards and stadium management would go into cardiac arrest.
GoT trailer in the next 24hrs?
Original post by James.Carnell

Most of my shirts are non iron. Well worth the money.
Original post by Rk2k14
GoT trailer in the next 24hrs?

Can't go much longer tbh. Thrones withdrawal symptoms are killing me. Need the trailer ASAP.
The full track to Pogba's adidas trailer is a banger tbf

Catch me banging this tomorrow on the way into work, windows down. Oh they well angry.

[video="youtube;DXZT7rxuVJk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZT7rxuVJk[/video]

@swirly @Dirtybit @SA-1

You about to secure the digits of a 8/10 brazilian bad ***** in the club and this drops.

Wyd?
HYPE.
Original post by zKlown
The full track to Pogba's adidas trailer is a banger tbf

Catch me banging this tomorrow on the way into work, windows down. Oh they well angry.

[video="youtube;DXZT7rxuVJk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZT7rxuVJk[/video]

@swirly @Dirtybit @SA-1

You about to secure the digits of a 8/10 brazilian bad ***** in the club and this drops.

Wyd?

I'm turning up if she ain't no 10

Bich can wait
Reply 5196
Original post by Dirtybit
I'm turning up if she ain't no 10

Bich can wait

Meet me in Shoreditch
Original post by SA-1
Meet me in Shoreditch

Beigel Bake Brick Lane fam
Reply 5199
Original post by Dirtybit
Beigel Bake Brick Lane fam

Looooool every damn time. When the lines long and I can't be bothered to wait I go subway.

Latest