The Student Room Group

Is this age gap too big?

Is a 25 year old male dating a 33 year old female too big of an age gap?
How many of these threads will there be...
33/2 = 16.5.. + 7 = 23.5

It's fine.
You are old enough to decide for yourself whether or not it is an issue. Given that you feel the need to ask this question I do wonder if you are likely to be emotionally mature enough to function in a relationship with an adult. I don't mean that to insult you, but do consider whether you are likely to truly compliment each other's lives. If yes, then crack on son. Good luck.
Reply 4
Original post by ByronicHero
You are old enough to decide for yourself whether or not it is an issue. Given that you feel the need to ask this question I do wonder if you are likely to be emotionally mature enough to function in a relationship with an adult. I don't mean that to insult you, but do consider whether you are likely to truly compliment each other's lives. If yes, then crack on son. Good luck.

assuming I'm the male :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
assuming I'm the male :tongue:

The gist of my comments holds even more strongly if you are the 33 year old :lol:

If they make you happier than you'd be without them, then all is grand.
I think it is fine as long as you are mentally attach with her.
hell no fair play dude
Is it abnormal? Maybe. Is it wrong? Nope.
Of course not. But then I genuinely think you might not be right for each other if you're asking this question in the first place, if you truly wanted to be with someone you wouldn't care what other people say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending