The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Not really, I'm the same and it's never really been an issue for me.
Don't worry bois, you've just found your new role model. But in all seriousness, I don't really have a role model in just chasing the P's.
Original post by bhfn
Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone else has no one that they look up to or someone who inspires them, whether it's someone they know or a famous person?

I don't really have anyone I look up to, is that a bad thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really a problem, if you want your role model can be you in 10years or years.
Just a question, do you appreciate good work when you see it?
Reply 5
Original post by bhfn
Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone else has no one that they look up to or someone who inspires them, whether it's someone they know or a famous person?

I don't really have anyone I look up to, is that a bad thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So long as you’re feeling inspired by something because to be honest people without ambitions or goals scare me, how does someone go through life and be happy not achieving anything for themselves? And inspiration plays a huge part in your ambitions and goals, something like a deadline could be seen as a negative inspiration but it’s better than no inspiration at all right?

I personally don’t have a person I look up to, but I get inspired by a lot of things which makes up for it I guess
(edited 6 years ago)
You can look upto me

Big dick, what else do you want

Dont hate the playa hate the game
You need to read more then
Original post by butfirst_coffee
You need to read more then

That's a real 'Page turning' advice. 👏
Reply 9
It's good, teen's idols and role models are idiots. I don't like idolising anyone alive because their story has yet to be fully told, so I did the same until I found out about Cato the Younger about 5 years ago. The suggestion to read more is always a valid one.
Original post by Orgi.material_99
That's a real 'Page turning' advice. 👏

Good one lol
Thou art mine own slave so loveth, obeyeth and honour me
OP is a retard
I feel the same... Help lol

Latest