The Student Room Group

POLL Do girls care about height and body as far as attraction goes?

Poll

Poll

Theres been many threads saying that girls prefer shorter guys at around 4'11, and small skinny guys that are weaker than me whilst others say they're atttacted to height and a good body.

So heres a poll and discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
height - as long as he's taller than me idm.
yes good body is important, slim w/ lean muscle is perfect imo.

poll isn't there yet.
height if hes taller than me and body at least hes not under or over weight
Reply 3
Original post by medhelp
height - as long as he's taller than me idm.
yes good body is important, slim w/ lean muscle is perfect imo.

poll isn't there yet.

Ok do you go for 6' that every girls obssess about or just taller given most girls arent that tall anyways
Reply 4
Original post by elforjg02
height if hes taller than me and body at least hes not under or over weight

But do you have a preference for muscular or toned looking body?

Poll is up
Reply 5
Original post by Mad Sounds
Ok do you go for 6' that every girls obssess about or just taller given most girls arent that tall anyways

nah, i genuinely do not care as long as he's taller - I feel like guys get too lanky too tall anyway.
I'm around 5'6 so I'd want 5'8/9 min because wearing shoes makes me taller by an inch.
(edited 6 years ago)
Theres been many threads saying that girls prefer shorter guys at around 4'11,

Put of interest where are these threads because I havent seen them.
Height is kinda exaggerated, most girls will go for any guy thats taller than then, 6'0 is not required. (from what I have seen. Also, its good to be physically active for yourself

Height is like GCSE's there is a minimum requirement but it is looked at alongside your other qualities (A-levels,Personal statement etc..) :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by SuperHuman98
Height is kinda exaggerated, most girls will go for any guy thats taller than then, 6'0 is not required. (from what I have seen. Also, its good to be physically active for yourself

Height is like GCSE's there is a minimum requirement but it is looked at alongside your other qualities (A-levels,Personal statement etc..) :lol:

I like this :lol:
Theres been many threads saying that girls prefer shorter guys at around 4'11, and small skinny guys that are weaker than me whilst others say they're atttacted to height and a good body.

So heres a poll and discussion

Erm what?

Well we all know that's a bold face lie:laugh:
Most women prefer tall men, or men taller than them. The same way men prefer short women or women shorter than them.
In before ******** lies
Attachment not found

Is this too much?
But do you have a preference for muscular or toned looking body?

Poll is up

i would like muscular but that's not important more like a bonus
They do. But it is not as important as the fact that Roger Federer has just won his 19th Grand Slam and record 8th Wimbledon title.
Women do care about height and appearance. Picky women expect you to be at least six foots, muscular and be a bad boy. They may claim otherwise, but deep down they know what gets them wet.
Reply 17
Original post by elforjg02
i would like muscular but that's not important more like a bonus

Ok
Reply 18
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom
Women do care about height and appearance. Picky women expect you to be at least six foots, muscular and be a bad boy. They may claim otherwise, but deep down they know what gets them wet.

So why do they lie and say otherwise?
So why do they lie and say otherwise?

They don't want to upset the feelings of second rate men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending