The Student Room Group

Girls, if your interested in a boy will you wait for him to start the convo?

This girls seems like shes interested in me but im still waiting for her to start the convo.
I'm a firm believer that men have to make the first move, although I guess just a conversation is a bit different...

If you're into her then you should just message her with a question or something to get a conversation started

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by LaurenLovesMaths
I'm a firm believer that men have to make the first move, although I guess just a conversation is a bit different...

If you're into her then you should just message her with a question or something to get a conversation started

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could i pm u for advice? I will tell u why if u say yes lmao.
Original post by Anonymous
Could i pm u for advice? I will tell u why if u say yes lmao.

Okay haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
what makes you seem that she is interested? & if you're interested why don't you start the conversation
Reply 5
You'll be waiting forever then.
Original post by zaraiqbal18
what makes you seem that she is interested? & if you're interested why don't you start the conversation

Op covers his boobs with the towel when he exits the shower.

Insecure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Just message her, she won't start it
Nope, I'd start a conversation if I was interested. If I like someone and want to talk to them, I wouldn't hang around and wait for them to make a move. You'd end up in an endless cycle of waiting for each other to do something. If I started talking to them and they didn't seem interested once we got chatting, then I'd probably just let things tail off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending