The Student Room Group

Should I sleep with my first cousin?

Scroll to see replies

feels like you should be putting the "love wins" slogan to good use as well. love doesnt truly win unless you're able to have consensual gay sex with your bicurious cousin.
Go see a mental health doctor.
If that's what you both genuinely want, then yes. It's legal so whatever you two want to do is okay. I'm assuming you can't help feeling desire for him and it's legal to have sex with him. If you're sure you're making the right decision then you should do it. Personally I'd be very cautious not to let family members know. Do whatever makes you happy - if other people don't agree, then those people shouldn't have sex with their cousins.
Reply 23
i wouldn't advise it. it would probably get complicated :/
Reply 24
I don't know why people keep responding to this guy. From what i've seen of his threads he's just looking to provoke a reaction for attention. He makes edgy comments and constantly reminds everyone he's gay. How old is he - 15? 16? A child. People need to ignore him and stop taking his cringy posts seriously.
Original post by Leftee
I don't know why people keep responding to this guy. From what i've seen of his threads he's just looking to provoke a reaction for attention. He makes edgy comments and constantly reminds everyone he's gay. How old is he - 15? 16? A child. People need to ignore him and stop taking his cringy posts seriously.

I'm 17, as stated in the OP. I post very constructively in study help.

Original post by JohnGreek
Sure, BBC Three seems to be virtually extolling the activity as of late.

Oh wait, you're not Pakistani? No, that's incest.

I'm white British, I'm definitely not Pakistani.
(edited 6 years ago)
Incest is wincest :smile:.

Jk, freak.
LOL

Your threads always amuse me, Glassapple :lol:
Why are there all these anons just insulting the OP?
Liar, liar.
I remember ages ago you said you didn't have any extended family because both of your parents have no siblings!!
How can you have a first cousin when your parents are only children??
I will actually dig through and find the post where you said that if you ask. You keep saying you've been consistent, looks like you've been caught out this time :P
It's called incest
Original post by Loopy91
Liar, liar.
I remember ages ago you said you didn't have any extended family because both of your parents have no siblings!!
How can you have a first cousin when your parents are only children??
I will actually dig through and find the post where you said that if you ask. You keep saying you've been consistent, looks like you've been caught out this time :P

Or my parents have relatives they barely speak to, aren't close to and don't talk about for various reasons? Or I don't have to share my entire life and family history with TSR?
(edited 6 years ago)
Gay incest? :lolwut:
Original post by Glassapple
Or I don't have to share my entire life and family history with TSR?

You're halfway there tbh
(edited 6 years ago)
Or my parents have relatives they barely speak to, aren't close to and don't talk about for various reasons? Or I don't have to share my entire life and family history with TSR?

If you say so. I was actually sad enough to dig through your account and find this:

Not at all, my parents are both only children. The only people I can talk to are my sister, my one friend, my GP and my psychiatrist. I don't do' friends except for that one, as I feel nobody else really understands me or is on my level (linking back to my narcissistic personality disorder and depression). My friend and my sister are great, but it's just not enough. I have sex with loads of guys for fun, to feel wanted, to feel I have a purpose, etc.

Being an only child is not the same as being estranged from your family. Thought I'd leave it alone, but I actually wanted to take the pleasure in catching you out :P
Original post by Loopy91
If you say so. I was actually sad enough to dig through your account and find this:

Being an only child is not the same as being estranged from your family. Thought I'd leave it alone, but I actually wanted to take the pleasure in catching you out :P

My mum is an only child. My dad considers himself an only child because 10 years ago he had a massive argument with his brother about their parents, they argued about other things as well. It took about 2 years and then they never spoke to each other again. The family event yesterday was to try and work things out. I haven't been 'caught out', I don't have to share my parents' personal problems on TSR for your benefit.
(edited 6 years ago)
The main logical reason behind the incest taboo, so far as I can see, is the risk of offspring with horrible genetic diseases. A secondary reason might simply be not ****ting where you eat - that is, not messing up some of the most important relationships in your life, with your closest relatives, by bringing sex into them. I don't see how either of those reasons really apply here, although it still seems kinda weird to me.
I would highly not recommended it, cousins are cousins. Not related by blood so what they are still family.
You need help.
Original post by Greg Jackson
You need help.

Nah I think one at a time is best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending