The Student Room Group

Student finance questions

This may be a silly question but
, let's say my cousin going through clearance and is waiting for results day to call to the university to get a verbal offer.

Should she open a student bank account BEFORE results day or AFTER she has been accepted e.g after getting a verbal offer then applying that to UCAS,I'm aware that is take about a week for the university to confirm.

In summary, should she open a student account before the 17th August or After getting a verbal offer/or a confirmation by UCAS that the university she had chosen accepted her?

EDIT:Never mind I'm very certain she needs proof of acceptance to the university she want to attend to first.

But she's going through clearance so I guess after it has been confirmed on UCAS that she got accepted THEN open a student bank account.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by B-star
This may be a silly question but
, let's say my cousin going through clearance and is waiting for results day to call to the university to get a verbal offer.

Should she open a student bank account BEFORE results day or AFTER she has been accepted e.g after getting a verbal offer then applying that to UCAS,I'm aware that is take about a week for the university to confirm.

In summary, should she open a student account before the 17th August or After getting a verbal offer/or a confirmation by UCAS that the university she had chosen accepted her?

EDIT:Never mind I'm very certain she needs proof of acceptance to the university she want to attend to first.

But she's going through clearance so I guess after it has been confirmed on UCAS that she got accepted THEN open a student bank account.

Hi there, Please con't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending