The Student Room Group

My friend is failing his life/ just started college

Hi guys me and my friend are worried about one of our friends. Basically, ever since we started sixth form we have noticed he has been going out with random people that have added him on facebook. Like he rang me one day before we started sixth form and was sneaking out the house at night and went to go have sex with complete strangers by the way they are sixteen. After we found out they said they wouldn't do anything like that again. Then we found out he is going out every single night before college the next day and getting drunk, smoking trying drugs having sex with random people. Guys i am worried about them like the sixth form called his parents in saying that why is he turning up everyday late to college and the parents told the sixth form its because he goes out late at night and comes home late. Guys is there anyway i can help him or do i just let him waste his life he has completely changed he got 8 A in his gcse and he is doing alevels and doing this sort of stuff. Like in year 11 he was such a shy guy and never did anything like this i don't know what's happened to him. He thinks he is so grown up now. By the way these friends he have tried to get him into a shisha lounge but they didn't let him come in because he looked young. Like i just don't want to see him waste his life help!!!!!!!!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by leahalex
Hi guys me and my friend are worried about one of our friends. Basically, ever since we started sixth form we have noticed he has been going out with random people that have added him on facebook. Like he rang me one day before we started sixth form and was sneaking out the house at night and went to go have sex with complete strangers by the way they are sixteen. After we found out they said they wouldn't do anything like that again. Then we found out he is going out every single night before college the next day and getting drunk, smoking trying drugs having sex with random people. Guys i am worried about them like the sixth form called his parents in saying that why is he turning up everyday late to college and the parents told the sixth form its because he goes out late at night and comes home late. Guys is there anyway i can help him or do i just let him waste his life he has completely changed he got 8 A in his gcse and he is doing alevels and doing this sort of stuff. Like in year 11 he was such a shy guy and never did anything like this i don't know what's happened to him. He thinks he is so grown up now. By the way these friends he have tried to get him into a shisha lounge but they didn't let him come in because he looked young. Like i just don't want to see him waste his life help!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you could speak to your college about your concerns? It's difficult because you care and want to help him succeed, but you also can't control him and he has to be able to make his own decisions
lol is he gay? If he's straight gg. He must be super good looking to be shagging random girls from facebook every weekend lmao.

Btw shisha is just tobacco. It's 100x stronger than a cigerette though.

If you've spoken to him already and he doesn't agree with you theres not much you can do. It's probably better tthat he's having his drug addiction phase as a teenager than at university anyway lol. Once he fails his Alevels he can still re-do them at a college and won't waste much money.

Also if you're always arguing with him he'l just be annoyed and keep everything a secret from you. If you talk to him about it without being judgemental then he will be more open to you. I have a friend who is a gambling addict and he tells me everything. I just joke about how dumb he is and have been pushing him in the right direction gradually the past two years.. He never tells his parents because they'd go crazy at him lol.

You need to be his friend and understand his point of view and the way he thinks about this stuff and slowly change his attitude when opportunities arise. And not be annoying when he tells you about his mad sesh the night before by scalding him for it lol. You're not going to change anything in one day.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol is he gay? If he's straight gg. He must be super good looking to be shagging random girls from facebook every weekend lmao.

Lol @chickenMadness he is gay he is admitted it but i have found out he has apparently had sex with a girl like before he had a threesome which doesn't make sense to me he says the girl was hot but he is gay so confusing but thanks for the advice anyway much appreciated x.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending