The Student Room Group

I can't get out of bed. Help!

I sleep until 12pm and when I wake up I have a headache. I miss a lot of lectures and just generally am very unproductive during the day. Any suggestions?
Original post by WutJob..
I sleep until 12pm and when I wake up I have a headache. I miss a lot of lectures and just generally am very unproductive during the day. Any suggestions?

One word. Stoptober.
Reply 2
Original post by DYoverDX
One word. Stoptober.

Eh? I don't smoke lol
Original post by WutJob..
Eh? I don't smoke lol

I was thinking about alcohol. I might be younger than you but I know what you students are like; every time I go past student accommodations at least one person has a six pack on their shoulders.
If that's not the case, go top your GP. That's the best advice I can give.
you need to tell us a bit more, like what time do you sleep? also do you have any health conditions? being tired throughout the day might be caused by an underlying health issue
What time do you go to sleep? Sometimes if you oversleep, you can feel worse.

If you have earlier lectures, go to sleep early (or invest in a good alarm clock). You are at university now, you are expected to attend classes and do some studying. Make sure you are eating well too.

What do you normally do with your day? You could set yourself a timetable to make sure you can complete assignments and reading each day, whilst also leaving time for yourself. Go to societies and meet people, or you could arrange some volunteering. Try to keep yourself productive rather than staying in your room all day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending