The Student Room Group

Say something nice about another TSR user

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Emerald777O
There's no one more deserving of This than @TSRJessica. She works day and night.

Nah. But @TSR Jessica does. :yy:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
:love:
Thanks.:h:
Same applies to you I think.:tongue:
Credit to you for coming back and taking the flack.:tongue:

Y'all already know I was coming. Tank you tank you

Original post by Doonesbury
Nah. But @TSR Jessica does. :yy:

Nah. I saw that lmao.
Y'all already know I was coming. Tank you tank you

Nah. I saw that lmao.

Nice to have you back by the way :biggrin:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Nice to have you back by the way :biggrin:

Lol feel a lil awks, thanks :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Also, @ChrisN you stole my thread idea!!!!:shakecane:

Thanks @Lemur14 for pointing it out.:grumble:

I could spend a week in this thread and never have enough to say.

Oh did I? Sorry about that
@It's****ingWOODY supportive and funny 😊
Original post by ChrisN
Oh did I? Sorry about that
I forgive you :rolleyes:

Plenty more where that came from :tongue:
@04MR17 is an excellent quizmaster !!!
Original post by the bear
@04MR17 is an excellent quizmaster !!!
Thank you bear. :colondollar:

And you are possibly the most famous user on TSR.
Original post by 04MR17
Thank you bear. :colondollar:

And you are possibly the most famous user on TSR.

one does one's best :blush:
@04MR17 you're kind, understanding, selfless and so wise. Your support and friendship means a lot and I don't know what I would've done without a friend like you. I hope that we will stay friends for many years to come.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
@04MR17 you're kind, understanding, selfless and so wise. Your support and friendship means a lot and I don't know what I would've done without a friend like you. I hope that we will stay friends for many years to come.
I'm not going anywhere.:ninja:

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17
I'm not going anywhere.:ninja:

Spoiler

:hugs: who knows :redface:
You're extremely welcome
@constantine2016 she has nice hair.
Original post by Salt Queen
@It's****ingWOODY supportive and funny 😊

:redface:
Original post by 04MR17
Also, @ChrisN you stole my thread idea!!!!:shakecane: Thanks @Lemur14 for pointing it out.:grumble:
I could spend a week in this thread and never have enough to say.

No worries :tongue: I think I'm gonna go for a massive list...although I'll probably miss some people out :sadnod:
I'll start with you. Thank you for our convo tonight, your cross section enthusiasm and the amazing quizzes you are producing! :smile:
There's no one more deserving of This than @TSRJessica. She works day and night.
:rofl:

@Michiyo You're amazing! You're so friendly to everyone and you've been through so much (cursing SF on your behalf) and yet you're still amazingly positive :hugs: (And you are creative whatever you say :tongue:)
@CoffeeAndPolitics Thanks for being a really great friend (and project partner :smile:)
@CoffeeGeek We haven't spoken much recently, but you're a really good friend as well :smile:
@Protostar You really inspire me being a year ahead also wanting to do maths! And I love reading your GYG updates (although it makes me wish I was on the old spec maths :lol: )
@Sonechka I love our conversations, and also all the projects we work together on! (Oxford is better though...:tongue:)
@orderofthelotus I really enjoy our conversations :smile: Stay strong! :hugs:

I could have sworn I posted this last night :oops:
Original post by Lemur14
No worries :tongue: I think I'm gonna go for a massive list...although I'll probably miss some people out :sadnod:
I'll start with you. Thank you for our convo tonight, your cross section enthusiasm and the amazing quizzes you are producing! :smile:
:hugs: Not a problem. And it's nice to know someone appreciates it.:rolleyes:

I'm avoiding the massive list because I will forget. I'm just gonna post in here regularly.:smile:
Original post by Lemur14

Thank you! :heart:

:lovehug:
Original post by Lemur14
:rofl:

@Michiyo You're amazing! You're so friendly to everyone and you've been through so much (cursing SF on your behalf) and yet you're still amazingly positive :hugs: (And you are creative whatever you say :tongue:)
@CoffeeAndPolitics Thanks for being a really great friend (and project partner :smile:)
@CoffeeGeek We haven't spoken much recently, but you're a really good friend as well :smile:
@Protostar You really inspire me being a year ahead also wanting to do maths! And I love reading your GYG updates (although it makes me wish I was on the old spec maths :lol: )
@Sonechka I love our conversations, and also all the projects we work together on! (Oxford is better though...:tongue:)

I could have sworn I posted this last night :oops:

Aw Lemur!! This was really sweet, means a lot that I inspire you! :blush:

Quick Reply

Latest