The Student Room Group

Do you drink water everyday? If so, how many glasses per day?

Scroll to see replies

1-2 litres
Original post by AliceWallace
Hello,

if you drink wanter everyday, have you noticed any changes in your looks?

Do I drink water everyday? Nah mate, once in a week. Sometimes a month. :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 22
I try drink one glass every hour I'm home and awake (about 8-10 medium glasses). I started this a couple of months ago. My skin feels less oily and I feel much more refreshed.
Mm I drink around 2 water bottles full at school, then around 5-6 glasses at home w/e that is.
I think I've just done it my whole life, I actually find it weird when people say they don't drink water, what do you drink?
I normally drink about a litre throughout the day, normally hot water.

I also drink about 3 cups of tea/coffee.
There are people who don't drink water everyday?

I drink a gallon a day.
Reply 26
My daily goal is apparently 1893ml (very specific, my Fitbit calculated it) but I usually drink more than that. Around 2 litres.
Reply 27
I used to never drink water and I used to have quite a bit of acne and I remember always feeling tired. Since then I drink around 2-3L a day passively, my skin has cleared and I have a lot more energy during the day.*

*Why did that just sound like a commercial for water? :K:
Reply 28
Been trying to drink atleast 2L of water a day for the past month and I mostly remember to drink the 2L. Yes I have noticed a lot of significant changes in my overall general health. Although, I use the toilet more frequently especially during the night I've noticed that my skin is much more clearer. My skins clear and I don't have any spots or acne. I haven't noticed much changes to my hair that's the main reason i'm drinking water but hopefully i'll notice it soon. So yhh it's been helpful.
I drink 3 700 ml refillable bottles of filtered water along with 1-2 teas (green tea or peppermint tea or normal tea with almond milk) i am known by my friends for drinking tons of water and always needing the toilet - it had its pros and cons I guess
For real, who doesn't drink water????

No woneee there's an obesity problem.
It changes everyday. I don’t measure in glasses though, I measure in litres. Ranges from 1-3 litres a day.
2 cups a day
I drink about 3-4 litres a day.
Original post by Raka_
I try drink one glass every hour I'm home and awake (about 8-10 medium glasses). I started this a couple of months ago. My skin feels less oily and I feel much more refreshed.

Sounds great!
Original post by moopmeen
I drink about 3-4 litres a day.

wow! that's a lot!
Thank you all!
Reply 37
I drink around 6-7 glasses of water plus 2-3 cups of green tea throughout the day.
Original post by AliceWallace
wow! that's a lot!

Haha, indeed. I like the habit although people think I'm crazy when they see how much water I drink :smile:
Original post by moopmeen
Haha, indeed. I like the habit although people think I'm crazy when they see how much water I drink :smile:

and does your skin look fresh because of that?

Quick Reply

Latest