The Student Room Group

Is love real?

Honestly guys, do you believe in love? and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by islemcea

OK
ye it's dopamine in your brain when you fancy someone
Reply 3
hi
it's all lies darling, lool joking
I believe love does exist, and that we receive that love everyday, through family, or people who enter our life and have a good impact
Overrated as f*ck.
Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye it's dopamine in your brain when you fancy someone

isnt that like temporary?
I only believe love which stems from 1 type of love can last forever.
Sure it's real.
Yes of course it is!!!!!!!
Original post by ahlaladolly
it's all lies darling, lool joking
I believe love does exist, and that we receive that love everyday, through family, or people who enter our life and have a good impact

I honestly feel like apart from the love we have for our family, you just cant truly love someone in like a romantic way forever?

are u asking if people believe love exists/ is possible or if we believe its good/worthwhile
isnt that like temporary?

think it happens less the longer you're with them.
I don't like it
Reply 13
Original post by cuttlebone
are u asking if people believe love exists/ is possible or if we believe its good/worthwhile

I just want an overall opinion and 'review'... but I guess whether it is good is a good question, but I guess that just depends on the type of relationship...
Depends who it is for. For example, family love differs from the love you feel for your significant other.

Personally, I think love isn't really real since you can't put a value on it, its not an object, you can't feel it and everyone feels it differently so how exactly can you measure each others' love? Same goes for any other emotion.

Maybe I'm just bitter and salty due to past relationships; I feel as if lust plays a bigger part than love.
Original post by Anonymous
I honestly feel like apart from the love we have for our family, you just cant truly love someone in like a romantic way forever?

I think I would be able to love someone forever, and that person only
I guess comittment and stuff
It's strange to say the least bc I've never been in a relationship but I'm always giving out my friends advice? Lmao?
Love is a neurochemical con job designed to trick us into multiplying so our species don't go extinct lol
Depends who it is for. For example, family love differs from the love you feel for your significant other.

Personally, I think love isn't really real since you can't put a value on it, its not an object, you can't feel it and everyone feels it differently so how exactly can you measure each others' love? Same goes for any other emotion.

Maybe I'm just bitter and salty due to past relationships; I feel as if lust plays a bigger part than love.

Yeah i feel like thats a very good reply, I agree with you, and also, I feel as after sometime the love runs out?

Can probably measure it by the number of happy chemicals getting put out in the brain when you see the other person. Brain scans etc.

Theres a video on youtube of a couple having sex in an MRI scanner and the scientists were checking out the MRI brain activitiy etc lol
I believe in love and I believe there’s a fairytale for everyone❣️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending