The Student Room Group

Topic Ideas?

I'd like to do an EPQ and I'm generally looking to study History (I'd like to study Modern History, Egyptology, American History or just History) or Archaeology at university so I figured if I'm going to do one it should be related to what I want to study at University.

I've thought about maybe writing about the impact of archaeology and how it changed our understanding of ancient Egypt or perhaps how big of an impact French support had on the outcome of the American Revolution.

If I could get some extra topic ideas I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Original post by __CalFrench01
I'd like to do an EPQ and I'm generally looking to study History (I'd like to study Modern History, Egyptology, American History or just History) or Archaeology at university so I figured if I'm going to do one it should be related to what I want to study at University.

I've thought about maybe writing about the impact of archaeology and how it changed our understanding of ancient Egypt or perhaps how big of an impact French support had on the outcome of the American Revolution.

If I could get some extra topic ideas I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

It would help if you narrowed down some of your degree choices.

Are there any famous American Archaeologists?

From your suggested topics then do something a bit more challenging than just explaining as they already know the answer. Pose an interesting question that involves analysis and original thought. If you are going to do the American revolution one, then maybe argue French support was s crucial its unlikely they would have won? just make it more interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending