but its not super fit
It's just standard
(edited 6 years ago)
no, you have body dysmorphia though
Reply 23
No you're not fat... you do have a flat bum though
Reply 24
No. You look normal.
Not fat; not particularly lean, either. Still attractive, but could be more so given a modicum of physical conditioning and muscle-mass—although you know this already.

Original post by tremen222
You are currently well in the middle of the healthy bracket with a BMI of 22.6. This means you could not possibly be healthier, therefore you are not fat.

Patent nonsense.
Reply 26
Original post by DianaJones
You look fine, what I would describe a healthy average sized physique. Maybe slightly pudgy/soft, for instance like very slight love handles but I would say the same about myself and I weigh less than you and have a smaller frame and measurements. Actually, I probably have more fat on my body than you do. I have a low BMI suggesting that I am underweight, but I am what one might probably call skinny fat as I lack muscle definition. I want to become more toned and lose the bit of excess fat, but being dedicated enough to put in the hard work is another matter. Also, it is quite telling that you put in the work for your body as your stomach and thighs look quite trim in terms of body fat, so don't be disheartened and keep going. :biggrin:

Thanks a lot! My problem area has always been my stomach so I’m glad to see it’s not so bad - yeah my love handles do tend to get too big. That’s the problem with being skinny(ish) fat, you have to build muscle to look ‘good’ and that’s the hardest!
Reply 27
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Who watches TV with the subtitles on?

Me, obviously.
Reply 28
Original post by Profesh
Not fat; not particularly lean, either. Still attractive, but could be more so given a modicum of physical conditioning and muscle-mass—although you know this already.

Patent nonsense.

I do. I’m currently trying to eat maintance, 100g carbs and 136g protein and 4-5x weight lifting. Feels like it’ll take forever though, I’m used to just upping cardio/eating very ‘clean’ to get my desired look which is much faster.
Reply 29
Original post by Nerry
No you're not fat... you do have a flat bum though

Haha yeah I think it’s the trousers ? My bum / hips is actually the biggest part of my body if you can believe haha.
Reply 30
Original post by KETHEAD
no, you have body dysmorphia though

Ok well thanks. Like I said I’ve just put on about 10 lbs a.m. used to being skinny so currently I seem pretty big in my eyes. But I’m tired of being skinny, I want to keep curves as much as possible while cutting fat.
Reply 31
Original post by FreeTheNip
Definitely not fat- but you could be much more fit/toned obviously. Was expecting worse. Keep up the good work!

Glad I’m not that bad then lol.
Reply 32
Original post by sadsadgirl
I think your body is perfect, don't worry!

Thank you!
Original post by Mirror55
5’5 - female - 9 st 10lbs - 36/27.5/39 measurements. 26yrs old.

http://imgur.com/a/503l6

After losing and gaining the same 14lbs for 5 years I’m looking to start something new that I can maintain for life. I want to lose body fat (maybe 4%), lose 2 inches off waist and gain muscle. But every time I try it it feels like nothings happening and I get impatient and do cardio to lose weight.

Basically my question is, judging by the photos what is my bf% / how much do I weigh?

Hope this is the right place to post this! I’m not lookjng for attention just honest feedback as no one in real life will say anything bad to me and I need motivation to stop eating chips 😂

i'd be honest if i thought you looked fat. you just don't look thin. i'd say you are about 5 kilos from being fat
Me, obviously.

You need to stop worrying about those hips and go to the docs about that tinnitus, boi.
Reply 35
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
You need to stop worrying about those hips and go to the docs about that tinnitus, boi.

Lol I’ll make a note if that.
Reply 36
Original post by CollectiveSoul
i'd be honest if i thought you looked fat. you just don't look thin. i'd say you are about 5 kilos from being fat

Ok thanks. 5 kg is awfully close for being fat though haha!
5’5 - female - 9 st 10lbs - 36/27.5/39 measurements. 26yrs old.

http://imgur.com/a/503l6

After losing and gaining the same 14lbs for 5 years I’m looking to start something new that I can maintain for life. I want to lose body fat (maybe 4%), lose 2 inches off waist and gain muscle. But every time I try it it feels like nothings happening and I get impatient and do cardio to lose weight.

Basically my question is, judging by the photos what is my bf% / how much do I weigh?

Hope this is the right place to post this! I’m not lookjng for attention just honest feedback as no one in real life will say anything bad to me and I need motivation to stop eating chips 😂

You're not fat in the slightest! (and I'm not saying that to be nice, I'm saying that truthfully)

If anything you have a very normal and healthy body, not skinny nor fat.
Definitely not fat. You have great legs btw, I would love to have them
Not at all. You have a nice body.

Quick Reply

Latest