The Student Room Group

I have a sexual fetish for Arab looking women..

Let's start by saying, I'm a medical student. I come from a good family. I am in great shape and play guitar.

But....

I have a strong, carnal, animalistic and lustful desire for Pakistani and Arab women. I have had sex with several and I want more.

The issue is, I'm black. I am fully aware that I am completely unacceptable to South Asians and Arabs and that's fine. I want an African family and would never want to search for acceptance from people who hate me and those like me.

My question is this,

Is there a market for Pakistani and Arabian ladies who just want to have some fun before settling down? I know there is because I've had experiences but is the market bigger than I thought....

By the way, I'm not a scum bag. I don't lie to these girls. I say it straight, " I'm not acceptable to your community or your family. I want you. Take it or leave it. If you have to choose between me and your family. I'll make the choice easy for you and leave."
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It is too early for this kind of post.
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
It is too early for this kind of post.

Listen.

When you have a fetish. It's never too early.

It's like an alcoholic, you can see a cabinet full of non-alcoholic drinks but you will zero in on the Whiskey.
What do you find attractive in Arab women and south Asians let's say compared to any other womeb
Original post by KenGosgrove
Let's start by saying, I'm a medical student. I come from a good family. I am in great shape and play guitar.

But....

I have a strong, carnal, animalistic and lustful desire for Pakistani and Arab women. I have had sex with several and I want more.

The issue is, I'm black. I am fully aware that I am completely unacceptable to South Asians and Arabs and that's fine. I want an African family and would never want to search for acceptance from people who hate me and those like me.

My question is this,

Is there a market for Pakistani and Arabian ladies who just want to have some fun before settling down? I know there is because I've had experiences but is the market bigger than I thought....

By the way, I'm not a scum bag. I don't lie to these girls. I say it straight, " I'm not acceptable to your community or your family. I want you. Take it or leave it. If you have to choose between me and your family. I'll make the choice easy for you and leave."

That's interesting. Is this exclusive to only Arab and Pakistani women?
Original post by Anonymous
What do you find attractive in Arab women and south Asians let's say compared to any other womeb

1) Feminine aura
2) Lovely, thick, jet black hair
3) Smooth Caramel skin
4) Large areolas
5) Cute voices

I think it's mainly the feminine aura. They, the Muslims ( Pakistanis and Arab), seem to appreciate and attract traditionally, masculine men.

I genuinely believe in sexual polarity. You know, regardless of race, in terms of sexual attraction, femininity attracts masculinity and vice-versa.
(edited 6 years ago)
That's interesting. Is this exclusive to only Arab and Pakistani women?

Yes. I think it's mainly due to the "edge" factor.

Pakistanis and Arabs have an "edge" that translates to sex appeal. Well..... for me at least.
Pakistani parents would never accept their daughter dating someone who isn't a muslim. Trust me bro. You're gonna have to do it in secret
Original post by rickyrossman
Pakistani parents would never accept their daughter dating someone who isn't a muslim. Trust me bro. You're gonna have to do it in secret

Yeah, I know this. That's what i mentioned in the original post and I'm completely fine with that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Being a future Doctor you might have some leeway.
Yes. I think it's mainly due to the "edge" factor.

Pakistanis and Arabs have an "edge" that translates to sex appeal. Well..... for me at least.

I am not Arab and/or Pakistani, even though I look it but I am South Asian after all so that's not too surprising. I can understand why you might think that, and what you stated above tends to be true. So, basically you want these girls for sex and vice versa? If their families accepted you, would you be willing to settle down with one?
I'm am Arab women, my family accepts everyone. My cousin is married to a non Muslim, and another family member is married to someone who's Irish. my family welcomes everyone with open arms, my brother dated someone who's black and my mum absolutely loved her
Original post by A321
Being a future Doctor you might have some leeway.

Pffft. My man, these dudes don't play.

I seriously doubt it.
I am not Arab and/or Pakistani, even though I look it but I am South Asian after all so that's not too surprising. I can understand why you might think that, and what you stated above tends to be true. So, basically you want these girls for sex and vice versa? If their families accepted you, would you be willing to settle down with one?

Yes, I would strongly consider settling down. Yes, I would definitely have sex, as long as she understood the lay of the land. That way, she won't feel used or abused.

Its strange but sex is more likely than a relationship with these ladies.

Ain't that something.
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes, I would strongly consider settling down. Yes, I would definitely have sex, as long as she understood the lay of the land, so as to speak. That way, she won't feel used or abused.

Ain't that something.

It's a shame that these Muslim women are okay with sleeping with guys, but not wanting to commit to them because of what their family and community might think. It is as fake and disappointing as the male counterparts doing the same with girls of other races/ethnicities. Honestly, it sounds like you are getting used and abused but it is the price that you are willing to pay to satisfy your fetish desires.

It is strange, but not surprising. It isn't that uncommon for Asian women to have desires of sleeping with Black men in the same carnal sense like you have described, so I can see why you were successful. I don't really understand it myself though. LOL. I find fetishism of race/ethnicity strange, but I can see why it happens.
1) Feminine aura
2) Lovely, thick, jet black hair
3) Smooth Caramel skin
4) Large areolas
5) Cute voices

I think it's mainly the feminine aura. They, the Muslims ( Pakistanis and Arab), seem to appreciate and attract traditionally, masculine men.

I genuinely believe in sexual polarity. You know, regardless of race, in terms of sexual attraction, femininity attracts masculinity and vice-versa.

:lolwut:
South Asian women are really pretty I'll admit.

Surely you're just attracted to them, what is it about them that makes you think of it as a fetish?
Yes, I would strongly consider settling down. Yes, I would definitely have sex, as long as she understood the lay of the land. That way, she won't feel used or abused.

Ain't that something.

Not all south Asian or Arab women are like that. Most girls I know wouldn’t mind settling down with any guy. I think you’ve just been meeting the wrong girls.
Large areolas...maybe I could help you out :colondollar:
Pakistani/Arab women are beautiful, I don't blame you. I wish it was easier to obtain one.

Latest

Trending

Trending