The Student Room Group

Girls taking their friends away from me...

Well usually actually this never ever happens. But happened twice this weekend just gone.

First one, at first my friend was talking to her mate while I spoke to the other, but my mate is kind of a drunken mess and just ****s it up every time so he could only distract her for about 5 seconds before he failed completely.

The girl I was talking to was just getting into the conversation like smiling holding eye contact 'n' ****. Then her friend says that she has a boyfriend and physically grabs her and leads her away.

Later the same thing happened I chatted up some girl by the sofas in kind of badboy fashion, one of her friends was happy to speak to me too and was all smiley and stuff, but their OTHER friend was like "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND" and got in the way. I legit just said "no she doesn't", but then she was like "no she really does" blah blah blah.
Well I couldn't stay any longer anyway because my drunk friend had been kicked out by bouncers and was texting me to come collect him. But still I found this to be annoying.
you're doing this in a club , what do you expect
Would you say you're good looking? Some girls just know to save their mates from unattractive guys.
That said, I've had my friends pull me away so many times when I've actually been interested in the guy. It's really irritating. It's because the majority of the time, girls get unwanted male attention so the natural reaction is to save your friend. Perhaps maybe try and come across a bit more laid back and chilled so their friends don't think you're a threat?
It's hard though because even then, there are some girls who will pull their mates away. Befriend both girls and then get the girl you're interested on her own. Don't lean in too much or look like a predator.
I wouldn't take it too personally though. My friends do this to me all the time even when I say 'no it's fine'. They for some reason think I'm just being polite to the guy.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you say you're good looking? Some girls just know to save their mates from unattractive guys.
That said, I've had my friends pull me away so many times when I've actually been interested in the guy. It's really irritating. It's because the majority of the time, girls get unwanted male attention so the natural reaction is to save your friend. Perhaps maybe try and come across a bit more laid back and chilled so their friends don't think you're a threat?
It's hard though because even then, there are some girls who will pull their mates away. Befriend both girls and then get the girl you're interested on her own. Don't lean in too much or look like a predator.
I wouldn't take it too personally though. My friends do this to me all the time even when I say 'no it's fine'. They for some reason think I'm just being polite to the guy.

Yeah that's what I thought too that I'm probably just very ugly. If their friend is clearly enjoying the ugly man though you'd think they'd roll with it.
Cockblocked :rofl:

You think that's bad, this happened to me when I was 19 - went to a local music festival where everyone was staying overnight in tents, and I was talking to a stunner and she gave me her number and we had a cheeky kiss. I had my own little pop-up tent so I could sleep in peace without having to inhale my mates' farts and I was sitting outside it just sipping my beer and staring at the stars, then the girl comes over and sits next to me and we start talking. Then she (pretty sure it was on purpose) dropped her drink all over her jeans and stands up, then says "If I come into your tent, can you help me take these off?". I think I'm ****ing well in there and I've got a semi on, then all of a sudden her mate comes out of nowhere and says "Come on, let's get you sorted out" and marches her off to their own tent. About an hour later I'm still thinking about her, so I text her to tell her I can't sleep and I'd love some company, then I get a text saying "Hi, this is Laura's friend, she's asleep. Just to let you know she has a boyfriend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!" :colonhash:
(edited 6 years ago)
Perhaps your badboy style is a little transparent and they saw through you? Up your game.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

You think that's bad, this happened to me when I was 19 - went to a local music festival where everyone was staying overnight in tents, and I was talking to a stunner and she gave me her number and we had a cheeky kiss. I had my own little pop-up tent so I could sleep in peace without having to inhale my mates' farts and I was sitting outside it just sipping my beer and staring at the stars, then the girl comes over and sits next to me and we start talking. Then she (pretty sure it was on purpose) dropped her drink all over her jeans and stands up, then says "If I come into your tent, can you help me take these off?". I think I'm ****ing well in there and I've got a semi on, then all of a sudden her mate comes out of nowhere and says "Come on, let's get you sorted out" and marches her off to their own tent. About an hour later I'm still thinking about her, so I text her to tell her I can't sleep and I'd love some company, then I get a text saying "Hi, this is Laura's friend, she's asleep. Just to let you know she has a boyfriend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!" :colonhash:

Well it was weird because I did see the first girl in the pub earlier with a different girl and two guys.

But then at the bar she was with a totally different girl and those guys and her other friend weren't there anymore. So I don't know if they were couples or what.

At the same time, usually when girls with boyfriends want to hook up with me their friends are completely fine with it and DGAF...

I think it's just because I've shrunk 10lbs off roids.
At least her friend dragged her away and she didn’t actually choose to herself... girls get really jealous of their friends trust me😂 a guy paying attention to your friend instead of you?- that’s a cockblocking motive...😂
Original post by 999tigger
Perhaps your badboy style is a little transparent and they saw through you? Up your game.

I was just acting naturally. What else should I have done? The actual girl I was talking to spoke back to me just fine, and one of her friends seemed interested and smiley. So I doubt there was anything wrong with my approach.
Original post by RockyDennis
I think it's just because I've shrunk 10lbs off roids.

Ah, well... that's it boi, game over. It's not the size, it's because women can smell the testosterone. I've been on replacement for a couple of months now and my test levels hare high-normal and the amount of random women that flirt with me has definitely gone up :lol:
IKR :rofl: Tbf she was just stopping her friend from doing something stupid, so fairs, but I felt so robbed :colonhash:
Ah, well... that's it boi, game over. It's not the size, it's because women can smell the testosterone. I've been on replacement for a couple of months now and my test levels hare high-normal and the amount of random women that flirt with me has definitely gone up :lol:

They can't. How are they smelling testosterone and knowing it's coming from me from across the crowded dance floor?

You're just buffer on gear, that's what it is. And I guess more confident in conversation too. I use HGH as well and still shrunk 10 lbs, and my balls still have not recovered 6 weeks later. Now I'm at cuckweight instead of bursting out of my clothes.
Yeah I use HGH so I can age better and make cardio more effective. HGH doesn't make you big lol.

Irl a lot of people say I'm buff so it's probably okay. But that was before I lost 10 lbs post cycle. I still get comments on my physique but now I'm small again it's mostly average women who are probably used to couch potatoes so it hardly means anything.

Also I only used roids once so far from October last year to New Year.
(edited 6 years ago)
Nah HGH is good for everyone. It's way less serious than roids in moderate doses. Your HGH production returns way easier, test production can take ages. HGH makes you age better, anyone who wants to look young into old age should start GH ASAP. Though probably peptides or MK 677 moreso.

My balls are still ****ed 6 weeks of PCT. I'm probably ****ed for life. I wouldn't mind too much because I hate being off gear so if I have to be on TRT forever that'd be fine. I just don't wanna shrink any more. And I don't wanna cause myself to have a ****ed HPTA for life, just that I wouldn't cry over spilled milk if I've already done it.

That's so rough, even my penis feels sad now :c
Original post by Zargabaath
That's so rough, even my penis feels sad now :c

Couldn't even see to myself to get rid of it, felt too weird about tugging myself off with my mates right in the next tent :lol:
Original post by RockyDennis
They can't. How are they smelling testosterone and knowing it's coming from me from across the crowded dance floor?

You're just buffer on gear, that's what it is. And I guess more confident in conversation too. I use HGH as well and still shrunk 10 lbs, and my balls still have not recovered 6 weeks later. Now I'm at cuckweight instead of bursting out of my clothes.

It's a figure of speech FFS :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending