The Student Room Group

Why are you girls so complicated ?

I'm not even joking girls who mess around with boys feelings tease with them are the biggest pieces of **** imaginable , like fr why can't a girl say to the guy either"i like you" or "i don't like you" instead of saying "i like you" then completely cut them out of their stupid lives and never talk to them again

also why are girls so shallow these days , like i'm sorry but not every guy on planet earth treats girls like **** , some of us regular guys appreciate you as a person and not a sex thing , but do they complain about it NO , and if then if the guy dumps them because there sex wasn't good enough they go on to preach how all boys are ****boys , when in reality their stupid minds don't get that there are other guys , idiots.

rant over

Scroll to see replies

Thinking about it not all girls are like that - only some and I get what you mean, but don’t guys do the exact same ****? Mess about with girls, treat them like sex toys?
Reply 2
Original post by patrycja2017
Thinking about it not all girls are like that - only some and I get what you mean, but don’t guys do the exact same ****? Mess about with girls, treat them like sex toys?

nope , i know a guy whose talking to a girl and she dosen't even reply to him after he sends about 3 or 4 texts and he treats her like a princess but doesn't get anything back in return
Who hurt you? :frown:
It's a shame your rant won't ever be as accepted as a similar rant coming out of a female
Reply 5
Original post by sam.tarrant
Who hurt you? :frown:

everyone , even when i try to be nice :frown:
Eeeesh, powerful words spoken by a guy who had his heart broken
Let us be complicated and we’ll let you be trash
Reply 8
Original post by shawn_o1
It's a shame your rant won't ever be as accepted as a similar rant coming out of a female

yh ik :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Eeeesh, powerful words spoken by a guy who had his heart broken

yeh you got a problem with that
Original post by Anonymous
yeh you got a problem with that

Why you getting defensive? Did my post portray anything of me having a issue/problem with your first post?
Why you getting defensive? Did my post portray anything of me having a issue/problem with your first post?

i'm not , it was just a question
i'm not , it was just a question

But you automatically assumed I had a problem, when I clearly didnt
But you automatically assumed I had a problem, when I clearly didnt

well you did , why else would you say that , isn't it obvious

why bother commenting at all mod wannabe
Reply 14
What is this
Original post by k.n.h.
What is this

just something i'm guessing similar boys in my position go through
well you did , why else would you say that , isn't it obvious

why bother commenting at all mod wannabe

Seriously whats your problem? Did I say something to offend you?
Seriously whats your problem? Did I say something to offend you?

no i was just asking a question , most ppl do that
I don’t get why people keep making these posts as a condemnation of the opposite sex. Dating is complicated, it’s a lot of trial and error to find someone who wants the same thing as you. People are complex and some people are jerks. You’ll get your heartbroken, probably more than once. Being bitter and playing the victim about it will only drag you down and prevent you from potentially great relationships because you let your bad experiences blind you.
Original post by cat_mac
I don’t get why people keep making these posts as a condemnation of the opposite sex. Dating is complicated, it’s a lot of trial and error to find someone who wants the same thing as you. People are complex and some people are jerks. You’ll get your heartbroken, probably more than once. Being bitter and playing the victim about it will only drag you down and prevent you from potentially great relationships because you let your bad experiences blind you.

so how come most girls don't notice normal guys and go for the ****boys then get butthurt because they're not treating them right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending