The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Study biochemistry

Hello i am helin I came from Iraq and now I live in lowestoft England i finished university chemistry department I studied general chemistry and I worked 3 years in laboratory hospital part on biochemistry i wanna finish my study here I don't know how i start what is need to prepare how I contact UEA university??? Please please help best regards
Reply 1
Original post by Helin84
Hello i am helin I came from Iraq and now I live in lowestoft England i finished university chemistry department I studied general chemistry and I worked 3 years in laboratory hospital part on biochemistry i wanna finish my study here I don't know how i start what is need to prepare how I contact UEA university??? Please please help best regards

What academic qualifications do you have?

Are you a mature student (age 21+)?

Probably best to contact UEA to discuss your circumstances
http://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/mature-students

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Helin84

Hi @Helin84! It's great to hear of your interest in studying at UEA.

Our friendly Admissions Team will be happy to help with any questions you may have. They can be reached at [email protected] or by phone on +44 (0)1603 591515.

- Laura, UEA Official Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending