The Student Room Group

Height difference when dating - does it matter?

Scroll to see replies

Date 'em, make him wear height insoles :p:p
Reply 41
Original post by Langerhan
Why is everyone assuming OP is a girl? :confused:

Good point. OP could be a unicorn.
Original post by Anonymous
I had to look that up (as you can tell I'm not a GoT fan). He's bangladeshi, which probs explains his height.

Really? Most Bangladeshi I know are around 5'6-5'10 (me being 5'8). The shortest I've seen would be a 5'4 and that was a middle aged guy. Anyway, where are ya from?
Reply 43
Everyone is giving you the optimistic, fairy land answers. This is the real answer, at first you might not mind it but once it becomes serious, people will take the piss out of it, it'll hurt both of your confidence, he'll be made out to feel like he's under your control and you'll be told your dating a little kid. People will probably say stuff like, does he need a ladder to kiss you. Do you have to sit down to kiss him..etc.

Also, once you're serious, tm. You'll realise you want more masculinity from your boyfriend, which wouldn't really work out, end of the day, the guy always likes to feel like the bigger person and the girl always wants to feel protected and small.

Agreed wallahi
get a grip height dont matter
We live in a society where all types of relationships are accepted but some people still have a hard time grasping relationships wherein the female partner is taller.

LOL. Just do it. I imagine having sex with a girl 7 inches taller than you would be quite the experience.
Original post by abhinair3004
The height difference shouldn't matter if your connection is strong. There's a 9" difference between my girlfriend and me but we're doing great. Hope you do well.
Best Of Luck!

Yes, but you are taller, init?
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Yes, but you are taller, init?

True that , but it ain't like you can just grow your height. Your height is one of the things that's genetic , so there's nothing you can do about it. I'm just saying that height difference shouldn't be considered as a factor to test the viability of their relationship
only matters if it bothers you.
Original post by JDieMstr
Really? Most Bangladeshi I know are around 5'6-5'10 (me being 5'8). The shortest I've seen would be a 5'4 and that was a middle aged guy. Anyway, where are ya from?

Oh ok sorry, my bad. To be fair I don't know any bangladeshi people. I've just heard people say they're generally shorter than indian people, who are generally on the shorter side anyhow (although I know they can be tall too). I'm lebanese btw
Oh ok sorry, my bad. To be fair I don't know any bangladeshi people. I've just heard people say they're generally shorter than indian people, who are generally on the shorter side anyhow (although I know they can be tall too). I'm lebanese btw

it we're talking about them being in their own country then probably but so far over in UK, I've seen far more taller Pakistani and Bangladeshi guys than Indians...maybe it's coz there are barely any Indians around me to begin with.

ah, that explains it. never saw any Bangladeshi woman 5'7 and vast majority of them are around 5'3.
If you genuinely like him other people's opinions won't matter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending