The Student Room Group

Uni education help

I have two offers and I cannot decide what to do. In the long run I want to be a primary teacher but I need to make a decision of either:

*Undergrad 3 year Education BA then a Postgrad Primary education degree (1 year) at a Russell group university which I really like and would love to go to.

*Undergrad 3 year Primary Education course with QTS (so ill be qualified to teach) at a University that I think is okay but do not like it as much.

What do you think??
Original post by GE12
I have two offers and I cannot decide what to do. In the long run I want to be a primary teacher but I need to make a decision of either:

*Undergrad 3 year Education BA then a Postgrad Primary education degree (1 year) at a Russell group university which I really like and would love to go to.

*Undergrad 3 year Primary Education course with QTS (so ill be qualified to teach) at a University that I think is okay but do not like it as much.

What do you think??

Option 1
Original post by GE12

What do you think??

I'd go for the first option, since that's where you truly want to be.

No point being miserable for 3 years to get a job one year quicker
You may as well go with option one. Though it does mean an extra year without money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending