The Student Room Group

why is dating culture so PC these days?

Scroll to see replies

OP is a serial troll who's already had a number of threads removed. Ignore it and move on.
so i need to accept that some random online stranger doesn't think i can post here, when "his" posts are of similar tone. I guess my view of you was pretty right.
Reply 22
Original post by coolforcatz
so i need to accept that some random online stranger doesn't think i can post here, when "his" posts are of similar tone. I guess my view of you was pretty right.

But... Ascel is a guy.. Just hover your mouse over the name, and it shows the gender as a symbol right there.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cat_mac
If you’re going to troll, at least make it entertaining. Repeatedly insulting people based on intelligence or looks based on nothing is boring. As @Acsel said, your posts are nothing but spam. Your only aim is playground insults, it’s truly pathetic.

haha....you've insulted me plenty of times. I find it amusing that YOU yourself have posted trite stuff, but then you like to project your views a lot, for a smart "educated" woman. i criticise your looks since it's how cute girls operate.
haha....you've insulted me plenty of times. I find it amusing that YOU yourself have posted trite stuff, but then you like to project your views a lot, for a smart "educated" woman. i criticise your looks since it's how cute girls operate.

Are you starting beef with everyone whos agaisnt your posts?
Or you just bored with life?
Anyone who regards dating as PC has never been bombarded with unsolicited genital photos.
Reply 26
Our social society would rather use internet technology these days, instead of speaking, text, instead of treating someone nice (because actually you want to), they do it to see what that can get.... Sadly gentlemen no longer exist. I am not saying everyone was a gentleman in war times but at least they had morals..... Seems these days its acceptable to play grand theft auto and not really care what goes on in the world because your no longer sensitive to it, that its ok to play with others feelings and not have a conscience or care about consequences
..just my opinion
Reply 27
Original post by C12346
Our social society would rather use internet technology these days, instead of speaking, text, instead of treating someone nice (because actually you want to), they do it to see what that can get.... Sadly gentlemen no longer exist. I am not saying everyone was a gentleman in war times but at least they had morals..... Seems these days its acceptable to play grand theft auto and not really care what goes on in the world because your no longer sensitive to it, that its ok to play with others feelings and not have a conscience or care about consequences
..just my opinion

Therefore the fact that some think its fine to get your **** out in a picture is part of that society... It is what it is...

Mate I don’t even have A-levels. If you come to the assumption that i’m a “smart educated woman” then that’s on you. :dontknow:

Calling me pretty multiple times is hardly criticising my looks lmao.
Did someone hurt you or are you a triggered scrawny virgin trying to vent?
OP has been banned
Original post by Drewski
OP has been banned

Fiiinally. Next serial troll will appears in 5...4...3...2.....
Original post by cat_mac
Fiiinally. Next serial troll will appears in 5...4...3...2.....

i bet £10 your profile pic isn't actually you. i presume you are overweight, spotty and have a slight moustache
Original post by CollectiveSoul
i bet £10 your profile pic isn't actually you. i presume you are overweight, spotty and have a a slight moustache

Damn you caught me. Paypal good for you? My photo isn’t of an overweight, spotty, moustache haver on there either but don’t worry it’s just part of my ruse. Thanks in advance for the £10! :hugs:
I don't know why people want to believe looks don't matter. Apart from height, its not as if looks are predetermined. If you're a guy you can always go to the gym, lift for 5 years and you'll look 200% better. Face? If you think its that bad there's always plastic surgeons willing to help you.
Original post by UWS
This is what happens when r/incels gets banned.

Yeah I've noticed a rise of these types of threads recently. I wish we could ban those type of folk from here.
Original post by cat_mac
Damn you caught me. Paypal good for you? My photo isn’t of an overweight, spotty, moustache haver on there either but don’t worry it’s just part of my ruse. Thanks in advance for the £10! :hugs:

show some evidence its you and i will actually give you the tenner if you give me your paypal email
I think men are more shallow then women. I've seen lots of women who after many bad relationships realise that they just want someone nice
Original post by CollectiveSoul
show some evidence its you and i will actually give you the tenner if you give me your paypal email

Nah I don’t need it that much. You aren’t the first to call me a catfish on here and I doubt you’ll be the last! I don’t really feel the need to ‘prove’ myself, I just take it as a compliment that people think my pictures are catfish worthy. :bumps:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending