The Student Room Group

I care about a very toxic person and I need help

It's a **** situation, I'm sorry. I think the only thing you can do is completely cut her off now. This is an issue that is constantly having an effect on you and to tell you the truth she isn't worth it. Delete her number and all contact you have, unfollow her on social media and try distract yourself. You don't have to be horrible, if you pass her in the corridor just smile. You don't need to have fall blown conversations and that would only make it harder. The separation is key to moving on

I care about a very toxic person and I need help

It's a **** situation, I'm sorry. I think the only thing you can do is completely cut her off now. This is an issue that is constantly having an effect on you and to tell you the truth she isn't worth it. Delete her number and all contact you have, unfollow her on social media and try distract yourself. You don't have to be horrible, if you pass her in the corridor just smile. You don't need to have fall blown conversations and that would only make it harder. The separation is key to moving on
Original post by Ele_20
Do you think it would be possible for me to ever have a decent friendship with her again on a consistent level? Or would this be the best approach. A lot of personal friends have also taken note on how she can treat me and gave me a spectrum of ways to go about it.
Reply 2
Maybe In the future at another time but for now I'd say it's probably best to keep your distance until you're both 1000% over this. Then consider it because you might then realise that you don't want to do all that again or by that time you may be both ready to do whatever
Original post by Ele_20
Maybe In the future at another time but for now I'd say it's probably best to keep your distance until you're both 1000% over this. Then consider it because you might then realise that you don't want to do all that again or by that time you may be both ready to do whatever
Do you think it's wrong of me to expect something from her after shes treated me badly? Is it still stupid that I allow something to get to me so much? The main reason why it hurts is because of how difficult and mentally breaking the relationship had been too me in the past and she'd treat me the exact same way again. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Also, am I honestly expecting too much by relying on her to make some sort of effort for the relationship when I'm sad about it? Is it just wrong of me to expect a bit of effort?
Reply 4
No I don't think it's bad you clearly had feelings for this girl and that's something that's hard to get over. But I wouldn't try expecting much off her because if she was going to make an effort and telecast you right she would have done it in the first place. If you want someone to talk PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending