The Student Room Group

Student finance withdrawn

Hi I am applying for adult nursing at derby university. I applied for student finane and received confirmation it had been accepted and even showed dates of payments etc. I went on to my account today to print it off as I have my interview on Monday and it' showing now that the finance has been withdrawn. Has this happened to anyone else please as am so confused and very worried.
Original post by bennythebos
Hi I am applying for adult nursing at derby university. I applied for student finane and received confirmation it had been accepted and even showed dates of payments etc. I went on to my account today to print it off as I have my interview on Monday and it' showing now that the finance has been withdrawn. Has this happened to anyone else please as am so confused and very worried.

Only sfe can check your answer and respond as to the reasons. Chase it up n Monday plus post it on the sfe forum. I understand its worrying but nothing can be done till they return to work on Monday and look at your file if you get through. If they give yu the reason then maybe you can remedy the defect.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending