The Student Room Group

Would you ever go out with a vegan

And for vegans would you consider a meat eater as a future partner

Scroll to see replies

No never. I’d prefer to be single and enjoy the steaks
Original post by Potato456
No never. I’d prefer to be single and enjoy the steaks

My g
I have done more than once and it was not a problem besides making restaurant choices a bit awkward.
Reply 4
God. No

Vegans are the worst! worst than atheists
Reply 5
I would (and have) date meat eaters. Tbh I try to avoid vegan guys especially because they’re too self righteous.

Basically, as long as people have the ability to talk about things other than diet and ethics i’m fine with what they believe. Some carnists at my work brought it up every time they passed me like “carrots have feelings too” and bs like that which is highly annoying. The occasional conversation is fine but it gets boring to have the same conversations over and over.
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes.
what I don't get is why would a vegan person want to go out with a non vegan, like they'd eat meat in front of you and everything, and if you love animals so much wouldn't you find someone else with the same beliefs as you. vegans r fake
Reply 8
Original post by hamna98
what I don't get is why would a vegan person want to go out with a non vegan, like they'd eat meat in front of you and everything, and if you love animals so much wouldn't you find someone else with the same beliefs as you. vegans r fake

It’s their choice. :dont know:
People of different religions can date who have different beliefs, I don’t see this as much difference. and it depends if you’re a preachy vegan who kicks off at the sight of meat or if you accept peoples ability to make informed decisions.
I do hate the smell of chicken being cooked though, I have to hold my breath in the kitchen, it smells like dog food!
Original post by cat_mac
It’s their choice. :dont know:
People of different religions can date who have different beliefs, I don’t see this as much difference. and it depends if you’re a preachy vegan who kicks off at the sight of meat or if you accept peoples ability to make informed decisions.
I do hate the smell of chicken being cooked though, I have to hold my breath in the kitchen, it smells like dog food!

hmmm. also I just saw your comment on another post, do people really threaten to rape you if you don't give your snap?! wow this site is scary
As long as they weren't insufferably self-righteous about their dietary choices then it wouldn't bother me at all. :dontknow:
Nope, i wouldn't mind.
Original post by hamna98
hmmm. also I just saw your comment on another post, do people really threaten to rape you if you don't give your snap?! wow this site is scary

That was just one aggressive guy, but I turned off my messages because the nasty/thirsty messages got too much and i’d rather not deal with that!
No because they probably vape, drink de-caffinated coffee, crossfit 5 times a week and identify as an Apache helicopter
Original post by HateOCR
No because they probably vape, drink de-caffinated coffee, crossfit 5 times a week and identify as an Apache helicopter

Did you just assume my gender?????
Original post by cat_mac
Did you just assume my gender?????

:rofl:
Tbh I can't afford to be that picky, I'll date anyone :smile:
Yeah, I think (all jokes aside) somebody who follows a plant based diet / lifestyle is something really commendable
If I loved them then yeah. Would cause some practical difficulties though
If meant having to eat vegetables my entire life then **** off, FRIED CHICKEN TO GOOD BABYYYY :2euk48l::bhangra::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Quick Reply

Latest