The Student Room Group

Royal holloway / Kent

Hello I have questions about postgraduate course.
Between Kent(management, Medway campus, master course) and Royal holloway(International management, master course)
Which one do you think better ?.. i got offer from both of them but seriously have no idea where do i need to go...

How about city university of london (international business, master course, i think its quite new course) and kent, royal holloway , queen mary (All management),
which one do you think better?

I heard kent,, Medway campus is horrible... any comments about Medway campus?

Thanks
Original post by Rachelpa
Between Kent(management, Medway campus, master course) and Royal holloway(International management, master course)
Which one do you think better ?.. i got offer from both of them but seriously have no idea where do i need to go...

How about city university of london (international business, master course, i think its quite new course) and kent, royal holloway , queen mary (All management),

Thanks

It's the course and not the campus that will make a difference to your employability. How do the course compare?
Original post by Rachelpa

Thanks

Hi Rachelpa,

Congratulations on receiving an offer!

Have you had an opportunity to visit the universities in person? I would recommend doing so if you can as you'll be able to get a better feel of the campus and have an opportunity to speak with current students and academics in the Management Department.

If you can't make it to campus, Royal Holloway has an Online Postgraduate Event on Wednesday 14 March from 2-3pm GMT where you can hear from some of our current students, support services and our Postgraduate Student Recruitment Manager. You can find out more and sign up for this event on our website here.

Please let me know if you had any questions about Royal Holloway at all and I'd be happy to answer.

Susana :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending