The Student Room Group

Call out to muslims...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What is your opinion of homosexuality???

A test by Allah for those that are homosexual, to see whether they will beat their temptation or not.
No point wasting your time trying to make muslims condone homosexuality mate lol they practicaly blow up people on a daily basis. Can't wait for punish a muslim day!!!! lmao

Guess you are in on the points then? Must be very appeasing to know that you will live with severe consequences for the rest of your life.
No point wasting your time trying to make muslims condone homosexuality mate lol they practicaly blow up people on a daily basis. Can't wait for punish a muslim day!!!! lmao

Yeah mate!
Last time I blew up a person was about.... never
Cos we don't blow people up :biggrin:

I can't wait either, to be seeing you trying to attack a Muslim by yourself like a stupid mf
Talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk gggg
Original post by ugaaa5
I find this extremely hard to believe. To disagree with homosexuality (this is a euphamistic opinion anyway) is to disagree with a homosexual person's existence. It is a zealotic point of view.

In my friendship group at sixth form we had a gay bloke and a staunch catholic girl who was not particularly liberal (anti-gay, no sex before marriage, and so on). They got on fine.
Original post by CanIBeBae?
Yeah mate!
Last time I blew up a person was about.... never
Cos we don't blow people up :biggrin:

I can't wait either, to be seeing you trying to attack a Muslim by yourself like a stupid mf
Talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk gggg

lol do you want me to post all the bbc reports? are you oblivious to the world around you? what about the manchester bombs - ariana grande? did that never happen? killed many children who where just going to have a fun night out - all because of your silly ****ing god. lol you know your whole religion is bs. You should watch "paul joseph watsons" youtube channel. Watch his video called 20 ques to muslims: here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eah1niD0dqs

Try answering those questions :biggrin:
There is no such thing as Gay Muslim....
utterly disgusting, this is against all acts of worship in Islam. May Almighty Allah guide you.
lol do you want me to post all the bbc reports? are you oblivious to the world around you? what about the manchester bombs - ariana grande? did that never happen? killed many children who where just going to have a fun night out - all because of your silly ****ing god. lol you know your whole religion is bs. You should watch "paul joseph watsons" youtube channel. Watch his video called 20 ques to muslims: here:

Try answering those questions :biggrin:

So, you are trying to say that me, a single muslim, did all of that bs?
Nice, nice you keep thinking that

Did the crusades happen when the catholics fought against the innocent middle easterns in their home land? I think you might be a bit oblivious to the past as well mate. Yuno, they were just mothers and children going out to have a meal out somewhere when white people attacked. If i have to carry that burden of all the terorist attacks I hope you carry the burden of white people, 20 million people that Joseph Stalin killed of his own race, about 6 million jews that Hitler murdered, not to mention the other deaths during that war. What's up with all of that? All because of you white people and your nationalistic views
So, you are trying to say that me, a single muslim, did all of that bs?
Nice, nice you keep thinking that

Did the crusades happen when the catholics fought against the innocent middle easterns in their home land? I think you might be a bit oblivious to the past as well mate. Yuno, they were just mothers and children going out to have a meal out somewhere when white people attacked. If i have to carry that burden of all the terorist attacks I hope you carry the burden of white people, 20 million people that Joseph Stalin killed of his own race, about 6 million jews that Hitler murdered, not to mention the other deaths during that war. What's up with all of that? All because of you white people and your nationalistic views

mate your bringing up ancient history. im refering to an event which took place less than a year ago, in modern day society. And I didnt say you did it but your kind did. and please answer these 20 ques for me:
mate your bringing up ancient history. im refering to an event which took place less than a year ago, in modern day society. And I didnt say you did it but your kind did. and please answer these 20 ques for me:

If you're talking about your so called Modern day society. Please do not include 21 century to our islamic calender, it is your calender rather stating centuries as of today being a modern day century. Earth has spun over miliions and millions and billions and billions of years.
We d not believe 'modern century'.

Let's talk about your so called modern day society. If in your case why governments destroying economy? If not killing.
It all depends on the government. The west has seen too much killing from their own peoples leaders thats why they aren't commiting the same act like before. They had men from all over Europe marrying and coupling to increase the population.

So don't try to back away and ask 'why' someone who supposedly is calling themselves a Muslim in your opinion is an actual muslim and blame the rest of the Muslim nation by questioning them about their faults.

Why are you condoning my religon for the action of about 1% of my kind.... you make absolutely no sense

Also to answer your beloved questions:

First question was, why do muslim countries ban Israeli’s because of their religion? Nowhere in the Quran does it say to do so, it’s just a choice that muslim countries take and just because they are muslim countries does not mean they represent the religion. Oh no! They do worse things that do not abide to our religion, thus that question was ignorant. Second question regards the compatibility with Islam to the West. I don’t see anywhere in the Quran that Islam is compatible to the west. If anything it’s like using a bent ruler to measure a straight line and hoping for an accurate measurement. You can’t use western values to measure Islam’s compatibility since the west may be wrong, therefore the viewpoint is objective. The same way we don’t say western values are wrong because Islam says so, since that is a dumb argument. Lemme add a question to you here, why are western values not compatible to Islam? Because personally I think Islam is the correct viewpoint. May I also add that the guy is taking news from CNN, are you kidding me? CNN is the American Daily Mail, how am I meant to know if that is a trustworthy source? Your bs called taharrush gamea or ‘the rape game’ is not in the Quran and thus not in Islam. Stop attacking the people, and grow a pair and try and attack the religion. The cartoon of Mohammed (SAW) was a sensitive topic, and one that is too large to discuss in one big paragraph. If you do want to talk about it though, then pls pm me, or send another message highlighting it. The guy just continues to blame the entire religion over the supposed words of a muslim who says bs on CNN… Nah mate, again most of these things aren’t things that I do. I don’t collectively blame the west. Next time when you have an argument, pls don’t send the other person a video and verbalise yourself. Cos this guy is just chatting s***. Every single one of those passages he pulls out has been wildely taken out of context like every other non-muslim does when calling out Islam. Again I’m not gonna trust any data he pulls out without any sufficient evidence that it is reliable. Well, why the hell would a religion form a peace movement? That makes no sense (tell me if you want me to elaborate). Nope, terrorism is not a backlash of any sort. In fact I completely condone it. The guy just called the crusade a ‘defensive war’. Mate, that just firstly shows his bias, and secondly it was not defensive since there was no reason for the west to feel threatened. And also if they did it out of feeling threatened then you are saying that WW1 was also valid since the German’s felt threatened by the arms race that was occurring during that time. He says it is not an argument, but does not give the principles or say anything to prove that it is not an argument. Idk if you think that time erases the past, but tbh it really doesn’t. Again man pulls out news from CNN like I am meant to believe it… bs… Nope never said anyone has been racist to our religion in my life. Never called any country selfish for not taking in refugees, I hate arabs nation’s governments for ignoring them and I love Angela Merkel for accepting them so freely. I don’t think the west is islamaphobic cos I’m not stupid enough like you to generalise an entire group of people as islamaphobic when only islamaphobic people are islamaphobic. The guy has stupid evidence from CNN. And you didn’t have the guts to debate yourself. But I hope that answers most of your questions and if you have more or you want me to elaborate on anything, ask again :biggrin:
n
Why are you condoning my religon for the action of about 1% of my kind.... you make absolutely no sense

Also to answer your beloved questions:

First question was, why do muslim countries ban Israeli’s because of their religion? Nowhere in the Quran does it say to do so, it’s just a choice that muslim countries take and just because they are muslim countries does not mean they represent the religion. Oh no! They do worse things that do not abide to our religion, thus that question was ignorant. Second question regards the compatibility with Islam to the West. I don’t see anywhere in the Quran that Islam is compatible to the west. If anything it’s like using a bent ruler to measure a straight line and hoping for an accurate measurement. You can’t use western values to measure Islam’s compatibility since the west may be wrong, therefore the viewpoint is objective. The same way we don’t say western values are wrong because Islam says so, since that is a dumb argument. Lemme add a question to you here, why are western values not compatible to Islam? Because personally I think Islam is the correct viewpoint. May I also add that the guy is taking news from CNN, are you kidding me? CNN is the American Daily Mail, how am I meant to know if that is a trustworthy source? Your bs called taharrush gamea or ‘the rape game’ is not in the Quran and thus not in Islam. Stop attacking the people, and grow a pair and try and attack the religion. The cartoon of Mohammed (SAW) was a sensitive topic, and one that is too large to discuss in one big paragraph. If you do want to talk about it though, then pls pm me, or send another message highlighting it. The guy just continues to blame the entire religion over the supposed words of a muslim who says bs on CNN… Nah mate, again most of these things aren’t things that I do. I don’t collectively blame the west. Next time when you have an argument, pls don’t send the other person a video and verbalise yourself. Cos this guy is just chatting s***. Every single one of those passages he pulls out has been wildely taken out of context like every other non-muslim does when calling out Islam. Again I’m not gonna trust any data he pulls out without any sufficient evidence that it is reliable. Well, why the hell would a religion form a peace movement? That makes no sense (tell me if you want me to elaborate). Nope, terrorism is not a backlash of any sort. In fact I completely condone it. The guy just called the crusade a ‘defensive war’. Mate, that just firstly shows his bias, and secondly it was not defensive since there was no reason for the west to feel threatened. And also if they did it out of feeling threatened then you are saying that WW1 was also valid since the German’s felt threatened by the arms race that was occurring during that time. He says it is not an argument, but does not give the principles or say anything to prove that it is not an argument. Idk if you think that time erases the past, but tbh it really doesn’t. Again man pulls out news from CNN like I am meant to believe it… bs… Nope never said anyone has been racist to our religion in my life. Never called any country selfish for not taking in refugees, I hate arabs nation’s governments for ignoring them and I love Angela Merkel for accepting them so freely. I don’t think the west is islamaphobic cos I’m not stupid enough like you to generalise an entire group of people as islamaphobic when only islamaphobic people are islamaphobic. The guy has stupid evidence from CNN. And you didn’t have the guts to debate yourself. But I hope that answers most of your questions and if you have more or you want me to elaborate on anything, ask again :biggrin:
n

MashaAllah, if only that was an assignment. It would have been a masters degree answers.
MashaAllah, if only that was an assignment. It would have been a masters degree answers.

Nah it wasn't that good. i'd go into more depth about my point but it's just some silly troll hiding behind a video
Plus it's almost 11pm and I'm knocked out tired
My opinion on homosexuality is in line with the teachings of the Quran - it is quite clearly identified as a major sin. I feel that one cannot be a good Muslim and choose to live a homosexual lifestyle simultaneously. However, I don't feel anyone should be face abuse for making such choices, as we are all sinful. Having said that, I think that there should be some constraints on exposing young Muslims to LGBT rhetoric, as it can influence them to act in direct contradiction to the teachings of their religion.

I am not religious, neither gay, my best friend is gay and that has absolutely ZERO effect on our relationship, to me his is himself and that is fantastic. My query with this opinion is that the qu’arn and other religious books are based on the principle of live and let live. They also tend to contradict multiple times. I know that in the bible it says that homosexuality is a sin, but also that we should love thy neighbour. How can we live thy neighbour whilst being told that a man who lies with fellow man should be sent to hell. Mad if you ask me. I don’t know why we can’t all just get along and worry about our own lives. Opinions of how others live their lives should be kept to ourselves if they are not kind. I say live and let live.
homosexuality is something of human nature and biology (including certain factors that contribute like environmental; it’s the same as freckles or dimples!) I don’t understand people who say it’s unnatural, it says it’s a sin in the Qu’ran (a historic book, mind you), yes, but there are animals such as zebras who have homosexuality.
People tend to dislike it because of the stigma and stereotype around it; gay men being feminine or gay women with short hair.
Original post by ugaaa5
I'm fairly sure that there are multiple hadiths that state that homosexuality is a sin and punishable by death.

listen to yourself, punishing someone for loving another by DEATH. Islam claims to be peaceful but I think it’s bs, you can’t just give out death punishments like sweets. It’s the 21st century mate
Original post by solitaireegg
homosexuality is something of human nature and biology (including certain factors that contribute like environmental; it’s the same as freckles or dimples!) I don’t understand people who say it’s unnatural, it says it’s a sin in the Qu’ran (a historic book, mind you), yes, but there are animals such as zebras who have homosexuality.
People tend to dislike it because of the stigma and stereotype around it; gay men being feminine or gay women with short hair.

So the Holy Quran to you is an 'history book', and your point is?

Don't people read Albert Einsteins books, Coz I think its a historic book too, No?
There's a lot of Anonymous people in this thread; that says a lot in itself.
Generally negative isn’t it
Original post by solitaireegg
listen to yourself, punishing someone for loving another by DEATH. Islam claims to be peaceful but I think it’s bs, you can’t just give out death punishments like sweets. It’s the 21st century mate

You might want to try reading my other responses before making yourself look like an imbecile.
I was clearly not arguing in favour of Islam, nor am I a Muslim.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
In my friendship group at sixth form we had a gay bloke and a staunch catholic girl who was not particularly liberal (anti-gay, no sex before marriage, and so on). They got on fine.

Probably on the basis that they didn't show the tension between them. That's not a good relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending