The Student Room Group
No one cares if you are a virgin or not; how old are you though?
Reply 2
Original post by Dingus123

i care
How old are you?

Original post by Anonymous
i care
Reply 4
How old are you?

i dont wish to tell its not relevant
overlooked? you know how much extra money virgins make??

no lie you could sell it and make millions, thats how desired female virginity is
i dont wish to tell its not relevant

It is totally relevant because you could still be under controlling parents at the age of 20 or something which is a serious issue; and that's the reason you are not exploring yourself sexually.. which is also important!
Reply 7
overlooked? you know how much extra money virgins make??

no lie you could sell it and make millions, thats how desired female virginity is

lmao that is not true I know loads of stunning female muslim virgins who are 25-34 who have no money :/ they cannot even get a broke muslim man to marry them
lmao that is not true I know loads of stunning female muslim virgins who are 25-34 who have no money :/ they cannot even get a broke muslim man to marry them

It sounds like you have a problem with being muslim; if you feel it restricts you so much then why are you still practicing? Just wondering! not an attack on you or anything
Not really tbh. I'm a muslim guy myself. I've never considered whether or not a girl that I'm going out with - if she is a virgin to be a determining factor of if I should go out with her? And I know quite a few guys who are in the same frame of mind. It's not just about sleeping around. It's about meeting someone you like, getting to know them and kinda being in a relationship. Obvs when in their teens, guys will be a bit more obsessed with sex and messing around, but that's because of their hormones.

Age wise, as you don't want to tell - can you give a rough idea?

- 12-16
- 16-18
- 18-21
- 21+
I feel that muslim guys prefer to date white girls these days because their mums are not religious and allow these men to stay over whereas I am a virgin and my mother wont let any guy stay overnight, even a boyfriend?!

I dont see your problem... its good that you are being overlooked by those certain muslim boys that go and sleep with “white girls” (tbh they horny and cant wait till marriage they will sleep with any girl who allows them to, not necassarily just white girls)

Why would you feel bothered that they choose someone elses time of day to have sex and mess about. These certain “muslim men” dont actually respect these girls enough to make them a wife, they are just using them to satisfy their desires. So you should be greatful that these players are over looking you, unless you want attention from these types of fck boys then by all means just book a hotel if your mom wont let them stay overnight.
Original post by mygradesarecrap
I dont see your problem... its good that you are being overlooked by those certain muslim boys that go and sleep with “white girls” (tbh they horny and cant wait till marriage they will sleep with any girl who allows them to, not necassarily just white girls)

Why would you feel bothered that they choose someone elses time of day to have sex and mess about. These certain “muslim men” dont actually respect these girls enough to make them a wife, they are just using them to satisfy their desires. So you should be greatful that these players are over looking you, unless you want attention from these types of fck boys then by all means just book a hotel if your mom wont let them stay overnight.

lmao i am not f----- rich that I can book a hotel every saturday night, last time i checked there were no government grants given to girls born into muslim families who want a normal health relationship with a guy.
lmao i am not f----- rich that I can book a hotel every saturday night, last time i checked there were no government grants given to girls born into muslim families who want a normal health relationship with a guy.

Get a job and move out. Your mum can’t watch over you in your own place. Why would you even want to have a guy over in your parents house, bit weird to have sex in the room next to your sleeping parents/siblings. Someone could walk in or hear you. You probably wouldn’t like to hear your parents having sex so why should they have to listen to you? It’s their house.
Original post by cat_mac
Get a job and move out. Your mum can’t watch over you in your own place. Why would you even want to have a guy over in your parents house, bit weird to have sex in the room next to your sleeping parents/siblings. Someone could walk in or hear you. You probably wouldn’t like to hear your parents having sex so why should they have to listen to you? It’s their house.

my grandad always said its 10 x harder for a person of colour to get a job, he is so right. My black male friend is an excellent chef but he is still on a min wage salary while his lazy white friend has been promoted to executive chef level and makes 30k a year. White girls invite their boyfriends to stay over all the time after 25, my neighbour allows his 25 year old daughter's boyfriend to stay. It's about time I got the same rights without moving to a skanky bedsit. I am sick and tired of inequality time and time again in this country.
I feel that muslim guys prefer to date white girls these days because their mums are not religious and allow these men to stay over whereas I am a virgin and my mother wont let any guy stay overnight, even a boyfriend?!

In what way are you being overlooked? I’m a young muslim guy saving myself for marriage for my princess and I’m not throwing myself around with white girls, am I?
my grandad always said its 10 x harder for a person of colour to get a job, he is so right. My black male friend is an excellent chef but he is still on a min wage salary while his lazy white friend has been promoted to executive chef level and makes 30k a year. White girls invite their boyfriends to stay over all the time after 25, my neighbour allows his 25 year old daughter's boyfriend to stay. It's about time I got the same rights without moving to a skanky bedsit. I am sick and tired of inequality time and time again in this country.

Is your grandad a reliable source for the current job market? Have you been trying to get a job and not succeeded because of your race?

Your options are:
Change your situation
Accept your situation if you put in no effort to change it.

This “woe is me” attitude will get you nowhere in life. If you want a different living situation then get off your ass and work for change. You can hardly blame racism when it’s your parent’s rules you’re complaining about smh.
It's about time I got the same rights without moving to a skanky bedsit. I am sick and tired of inequality time and time again in this country.

The right to **** whoever you want has nothing to do with the country and is entirely due to your family.

If you're going to ***** and moan, at least do so at the correct target.

I don’t see any Muslim guys with white girls and I live in East London.

It is totally relevant because you could still be under controlling parents at the age of 20 or something which is a serious issue; and that's the reason you are not exploring yourself sexually.. which is also important!

Preach dingus

Latest

Trending

Trending