Russia (2017)
South Africa (1999)
Spain (2003)
Sweden (2016)
Switzerland (2006)
Thailand (2006)
UK (Eng '95, Sco '95, Wal '97, NI '03)
USA (1999)

The years in brackets are when I first went to each country!

Whereabouts have you been and where are your next targets?
For me it's Iceland to complete the Nordic nations, Lithuania to complete the Baltics and Japan/South Korea for Camp Bonifas and all dat good culture!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can't remember what year I went to them but off the top of my head...

France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Estonia, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Monaco (if that counts), Vatican City, Greece, Croatia, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, USA, Canada, China, Malaysia, New Zealand..

Really want to see more of Asia. Not been to Japan, South Korea or Vietnam and I definitely want to.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
I can't remember what year I went to them but off the top of my head...

France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Estonia, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Monaco (if that counts), Vatican City, Greece, Croatia, Norway, Austria, Netherlands, USA, Canada, China, Malaysia, New Zealand..

Really want to see more of Asia. Not been to Japan, South Korea or Vietnam and I definitely want to.

Microstates count in my eyes! :smile: They're fully fledged UN Members just like all the rest bar the Vatican (Which I still count because there's a wide consensus that it's a country!)
UK, Belgium, Spain, United States, France, Ireland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Cyprus, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands.

Next up: Romania and Bulgaria. Greece is a big one, but there is no way I won't visit in the next few years. Turkey and Croatia also up there.
No countries, only a city - England

Spoiler

Reply 5
I've been to France, Spain, Italy and Guam (US). I live in the UK but my dad lives in Tokyo so I go there about once a year!
(edited 5 years ago)
Wales, Scotland, France, Finland, USA and Tenerife.
15 in 2.5 years.... 🙈
Original post by rockrunride
UK, Belgium, Spain, United States, France, Ireland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Cyprus, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands.

Next up: Romania and Bulgaria. Greece is a big one, but there is no way I won't visit in the next few years. Turkey and Croatia also up there.

How's Monaco?
My mum is 43 and has never left England. Come to think of it, neither have I lol
places ive been to: kenya, uganda and dubai only
Reply 11
USA, Spain, Venezuela, Denmark, Netherlands, France, UK, Germany, Lebanon, Israel, Italy, Andorra, Sweden and I'm soon going to Russia!
Iraq 5
Iran 4
Sweden 2
Denmark 3
France 3
Spain 1
Uk, France 2 times, Belgium, Italy, Greece(zante twice /rhodes) Cyprus, Spain(canaries/mainland twice/majorca twice/ibiza), Romania, Bulgaria 2 times, Usa 8 times, Mexico, Barbados, Canada.

Upcoming ones end of this year and next year are France, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Finland and Hungary,
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by rockrunride

Romania and Bulgaria are great. I went skiing there(poiana brasov/borovets). Worth visiting Bucharest and Sofia the capitals and also Bran castle where draculas (vlad the impalers )lived. Alexander Nevsky cathedral is also pretty cool.
UK, USA, UAE, France, Spain, Turkey, Pakistan
Reply 16
Slovakia, Czech Rep., Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, France, Monaco, Croatia, Spain, Switzerland, Morocco, Greece, Ireland, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong
Depends on what you count as a country and what you count as visiting...But at the moment, 55.

Europe: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Vatican City, Russia, Greece, Serbia, Latvia, Austria, Cyprus, Portugal, Turkey

Africa: Egypt

Asia: Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon

Oceania: Australia

North America: Canada, The United States of America, Mexico, Guatemala, Cuba, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama

South America: Colombia, Curacao, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay

Hopefully I'm not missing anything.

This summer, I'm going to Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia, Mexico, Hong Kong, North Korea, China, Myanmar, Laos and The United States of America.

My total will be 60.
anyone interested in travelling- try watching Vagabrothers, or Global degree on you tube. Global degree have been nearly everywhere in the world, including north korea
not many uk, usa, spain, morroco, france, switzerland, poland

Quick Reply

Latest