The Student Room Group

how much does boob size really matter?

Would guys even look at a flat chested girl or would it be a complete turn off?

Scroll to see replies

in all seriousness yes, if there boob size is pretty small, it will be like fu*king a boy, which in all seriousness in a turnoff
I'm looking at a yoga class at a park ATM and none of the attendees have big boobs at all. I'd say a flat chest helps if you're into fitness
only shallow people reject women based on their appearance ?
I’m 34AA if that’s not small idk what is :/
I don’t really mind having small boobs though
Would you still find a girl attractive even if she was pretty much flat? Honest opinions pls
Original post by Uglygirl101

Wouldn’t say size matters at all, the person you’re with makes their size a turn on because it’s theirs and personal to them
Reply 6
Original post by Uglygirl101

Massive insecurity is a lot more a turn off.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 34AA if that’s not small idk what is :/
I don’t really mind having small boobs though
Would you still find a girl attractive even if she was pretty much flat? Honest opinions pls

hell yeah
If a guy is in to boobs maybe it matters.
There are many factors in attraction.
You sound as if you have some low self esteem. Try to work on that. For yourself. If you are confident outgoing and friendly there will be plenty of men interested when the time is right.
You also don’t say how old you are. You may not have finished developing fully yet. And believe me, big boobs are a pain, literally!!!
I have 32DD boobs, I wish they were bigger 😢

As a 34F you really don’t!
Reply 11
They have to be just the right size, not too big and not too small, so like some nice firm D/DD
Reply 12
Original post by the bear
only shallow people reject women based on their appearance ?

What does that even mean?
if they are very small it is a turn off, if they are a little below average it's not a big deal. it's kinda like asking if having a micropenis is a turn off.
Hi don’t worry about it

Don’t worry, I have treatment for that
If it's a pair of small boobs that are a nice shape, I'm all for it.
wouldn't care as long as she had a bum
Original post by Sammylou40
As a 34F you really don’t!

yea but are you chubby/fat
Well, it's complicated. I generally like girls with big boobs more, but a lot of times I've been attracted to girls who were flat but had insanely pretty faces, so I'd say that faces are more important to me. Alsi, most flatchested girls have nice to great asses, so It kinda compensates. I have also been attracted to girls who were a bit ugly but had an incredible personality, so that s even more important

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending