The Student Room Group

Confused in Two Universities? which to choose for Bachelor in Graphic Design?

Hi, I am totally messed up and need your help.
I have decided to do a Bachelors of Arts (Hons) in Graphic Design, but I want to do Masters in Digital Marketing. Is it possible? I am interested in both of these fields of SEO and SEM & Graphic Design too.
Please guide me.

There is Idesigni institute which claims to be part of the University of Hertfordshire, I confirmed from Hertfordshire they sent me this link https://www.herts.ac.uk/about-us/partners-and-friends/uk-partners/franchises
This institute offers B.A (Hons) in Graphic Design online.

I want to know which Uni is better for Bachelors online. Should I go for idesigni for bachelors? Would it allow me to pursue Masters in any Uk universities after Bachelors in Graphic design?

There is another university which also offers online bachelors in Graphic design “University for the Creative Arts”. It's ranked and accredited, Would idesigni better or University for the Creative Arts?

https://www.oca.ac.uk/creative-arts-degrees/ba-hons-graphic-design-degree/
BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree - Open College of the Arts
www.oca.ac.uk

NOTE: I don't have any degrees or certificate in digital marketing, but I want to educate my self and work professionally in it.

Please help me.

Thanks
I suggest that you apply to both and see whether they make you an offer before you worry about which to pick.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
I suggest that you apply to both and see whether they make you an offer before you worry about which to pick.

Apply to both? Its not FREE, how can I do that? Which offer would they give me? Didn’t understand.
Original post by s4simi
Apply to both? Its not FREE, how can I do that? Which offer would they give me? Didn’t understand.

For a creative course like graphic design there’s no guarantee of an offer. They’ll want to see a portfolio of your work.

What do they charge for applying?
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
For a creative course like graphic design there’s no guarantee of an offer. They’ll want to see a portfolio of your work.

What do they charge for applying?

I couldn’t understand what you mean by the offer.

Idesigni wants portfolio and english test certificate. Total fees are £13,500 while university for creative arts doesn’t need portfolio but English certificate only! Total fees are £11,580.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by s4simi
I couldn’t understand what you mean by the offer.

Idesigni wants portfolio and english test certificate. Total fees are £13,500 while university for creative arts doesn’t need portfolio but English certificate only! Total fees are £11,580.

You don’t pay the fees to apply. Only if they accept you and you enrol.
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
You don’t pay the fees to apply. Only if they accept you and you enrol.

The first thing they ask to unlock levels is Fees!

Quick Reply

Latest