The Student Room Group

Do the army contact your doctors surgery ???

Do the army contact your doctors surgery as part of your medical ???
Why are you asking?
Reply 2
Original post by Duncan2012
Why are you asking?

Cause i have read and heard different things from places and people.
Reply 3
Depends a little on the stage and other circumstances, but even if they don't by default, they could at any future point.
Original post by anonomon
Cause i have read and heard different things from places and people.

It doesn't matter.

Are you asking this question because there's something in your medical history you don't want the army to find out?
Reply 5
It doesn't matter.

Are you asking this question because there's something in your medical history you don't want the army to find out?

Yes. Their previous posts talk about an asthma diagnosis and prescribed treatment within the last couple of years.
Original post by Drewski
Yes. Their previous posts talk about an asthma diagnosis and prescribed treatment within the last couple of years.

Ah.
Reply 7
Ah.

But by the time i apply it would have been 4 years since my last prescription anyway. I was jw...
But by the time i apply it would have been 4 years since my last prescription anyway. I was jw...

So it wouldn’t matter if they contacted you GP then, would it?
Reply 9
Original post by moonkatt
So it wouldn’t matter if they contacted you GP then, would it?

Probably not, i was just curious jeez
It’s better to be honest. Lying might end in a dishonourable discharge instead of just a medical discharge or rejection from joining.
Do the army contact your doctors surgery as part of your medical ???

All I will say is be honest. If you lie and they discover it further down the line there can be severe consequences.

Quick Reply

Latest