The Student Room Group

what grades are needed for psychology?

I have got an A and 2 B's can I study psychology at any University
It depends which uni you want to go to, but with these grades, you have a lot of options! :smile:
Original post by anonymousp

Hi @anonymousp

We've got a number of psychology courses that you may be interested in - is there any particular route you're looking at going down?

We offer counselling, business and psychology, criminology, sports psychology, to name just a few!

You might have also heard of our lecturer Ciaran O'Keeffe - he's well known in the field of paranormal psychology and has featured on Most Haunted too!

More info about our courses can be found on our website - take a look and either contact me on here or call 0330 123 2023 if you'd like to know more!

Good luck with whatever route you choose to go down!

Laura
Yes you've got plenty of options, but are you applying for 2018 entry? If so you'd have to apply through clearing, which means not that many options.
Hi there!

We are offering a large list of Psychology courses. You can also have a look at all courses we still have places and give us a call. Our advisers will be happy to support you!

Good luck in your studies!

Kristina
Hi there,

First of all, congratulations on your results! We have spaces available for Psychology. Give us a call on 0116 373 6000 to discuss your options!

www.le.ac.uk/clearing

-Vic

Congrats on your grades!!

We have a wide range of undergraduate courses with route options such as Forensic Psychology, Social Psychology, Health Psychology, Neuropsychology, Psychology with Psychotherapy and Counselling and Psychology and Criminology.

For more info you could go on to our course index https://www.uclan.ac.uk/courses/index.php and explore our options or just give us a ring for advice.

I am a current student at UCLan so feel free to contact me for anymore info.

Jasmine
Hi,

Congratulations on your results.

We have places available on our Psychology BSc(Hons), Psychology with Counselling BSc(Hons) and Psychology with Criminology BSc(Hons) courses.

Feel free to give our Clearing helpline a call on 0330 123 2277 or contact us via web chat through https://www.hud.ac.uk/.

Good luck,

Liam
School of Human and Health Sciences

Spoiler

Congrats on such great results! :smile:

On our clearing opportunities website at Lancaster we have many psychology courses that you could get onto with these grades.

Call our Clearing Hotline on 0800 298 9542 for more information and guidance!

Good luck choosing :smile:

Georgia
(edited 5 years ago)
of course, look at all these unis here! congrats on your grades, due to your academic achievements you'll be a great assett to wherever you choose to study.

I wish I was in this position, I got an A and two Bs for AS and this year I only achieved BCD. Wanna die.
Original post by cribabyyip
of course, look at all these unis here! congrats on your grades, due to your academic achievements you'll be a great assett to wherever you choose to study.

I wish I was in this position, I got an A and two Bs for AS and this year I only achieved BCD. Wanna die.

Hi @cribabyyip

Those results are great still - don't be disheartened! There are still lots of opportunities open to you I'm sure! What course are you looking at studying?

Laura
Reply 11
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi @cribabyyip

Those results are great still - don't be disheartened! There are still lots of opportunities open to you I'm sure! What course are you looking at studying?

Laura

Thanks Laura you have really cheered me up...I am thinking of applying next year
Hi @cribabyyip

Laura

Aw thanks Laura, I was going to reply the exact same thing as @anonymousp did lol, beat me to it

I feel better when I'm told that those are still great results but tbh I can't help but think that they're really not, as Cs and Ds pretty much say 'fail' to me -- I've never achieved so low before.
Hi @cribabyyip

Laura

And I'm also applying next year like @anonymouspanonymousp, unsure of the course yet as I can't make my mind up.

Hi,
Well done on your results they are fantastic!

Call our Clearing hotline on 0800 0483 334 to speak with one of our advisers they’ll be able to help you: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/clearing/contact-us/

Emily- student ambassador :smile:
Original post by cribabyyip
Aw thanks Laura, I was going to reply the exact same thing as @anonymousp did lol, beat me to it

I feel better when I'm told that those are still great results but tbh I can't help but think that they're really not, as Cs and Ds pretty much say 'fail' to me -- I've never achieved so low before.

@cribabyyip, I understand they can be disappointing if they're not what you were hoping for or expecting. But it's what you choose to do now that can make all the difference. There have been lots of good news stories and testimonials on here about people that achieved lower grades and have now gone on to have amazing careers - look at Richard Branson as an example too!

If you're not applying until next year this is a great opportunity to think about what you really want to achieve, and what you need to do to get there. You could look at getting some work experience in your chosen field, do some extra reading around the subject, take your time over your university choice and course you want to study or maybe even look at studying an apprenticeship. There's nothing to say you need to follow a set path in life, just do whatever makes you happy!

Good luck with whatever you choose :h:

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending