The Student Room Group

bubbling my way up : year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RazzzBerries
Gimme those tags i wanna join le bubble squaddd 😂❤️

i willlll
the first post...
i’ve been putting this off for quite a while now - first because i didn’t want to start it all off too early and i’m also a bit scared, i’ve got loads of new followers, and a massive job to try and replicate the successes of my blog from last year, you can find that here
ANYWAY :hide:

hi there?! i’m absolutely terrified to go back to school and kind of wishing i’d done a little more preparations for the subjects i wanted to focus on (biology and maths) i’ve got a few more days though so i’m not too bothered :naughty:

my summer hasn’t been the most interesting ever. i’ve seen friends, gone shopping, gone on days out, had some adventures to other parts of the uk, gone to festivals, done sports camps, that kind of thing :yep:
in the past week i’ve been doing a lot of skiing :giggle: and i also got my room redone which is really exciting - i haven’t done much but i find it so much easier to study in now :love:

going back to school will be weird. the focus will be on my year, and we have a different tie and a new skirt and yeah. i haven’t even spoken to half the people from my school since we broke up :dontknow:
THEN there’s all these mocks?! i’m kind of freaking out about them :eek3:

there’s also 53 days until i go to iceland on a school trip - not long at all :shock: so that’s something else that’s very exciting and might restore my interest in geography but who knows :O

usually we’d have our timetables by now but they haven’t been released so my motivation’s definitely taken a tumble, but yeah, hopefully by the time we start i’ll be back in the mood to learn :smartass:

i haven’t got much more to say, so i guess there will be a more interesting post on friday to tell you all about my 3 days of school THIS WEEK :gah: && sorry this is literally the most random spontaneous post i've ever done. i just dont have anything to say and i kind of wanted to update you guys. pls don't be put off lol good content is coming xoxoox
please let me know if you want to be added/removed from the tag list
bubble squad :bubbles:

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 82
@clouddbubbles I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm so jealous of the overseas trip you have soon, I've never got such opportunity when back in secondary school. Hope you enjoy it. :smile:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
@clouddbubbles I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm so jealous of the overseas trip you have soon, I've never got such opportunity when back in secondary school. Hope you enjoy it. :smile:

fingers crossed!

it should be really exciting actually, i’ve done the ski trip with my school back in year 8 but this is obviously quite different - and i’m going during my birthday :yay:
it’s a shame you didn’t get those opportunities :frown:
a few schools in my area offer trips to africa and south america (&usa but not bothered) which sound so cool. just gotta be grateful with what you’re offered though i guess :dontknow: PLUS iceland cost an absolute fortune for what it is :s-smilie:
Reply 84
Original post by clouddbubbles
fingers crossed!

it should be really exciting actually, i’ve done the ski trip with my school back in year 8 but this is obviously quite different - and i’m going during my birthday :yay:
it’s a shame you didn’t get those opportunities :frown:
a few schools in my area offer trips to africa and south america (&usa but not bothered) which sound so cool. just gotta be grateful with what you’re offered though i guess :dontknow: PLUS iceland cost an absolute fortune for what it is :s-smilie:

Yeah. My school could technically offer such opportunities but it would really depend on the circumstances and even paying for parts of the foreign trip is pushing the finances hard. :frown:
Yeah. My school could technically offer such opportunities but it would really depend on the circumstances and even paying for parts of the foreign trip is pushing the finances hard. :frown:

yeah i understand :yep:
i always wanted to do the iceland trip, but this year it went up by some crazy amount like £500 more than last year and that really shocked me. the amount of things i could spend the money on otherwise :s-smilie:

it should be a brilliant experience though so need to make the most of it :love:
the first post...
i’ve been putting this off for quite a while now - first because i didn’t want to start it all off too early and i’m also a bit scared, i’ve got loads of new followers, and a massive job to try and replicate the successes of my blog from last year, you can find that here

hi there?! i’m absolutely terrified to go back to school and kind of wishing i’d done a little more preparations for the subjects i wanted to focus on (biology and maths) i’ve got a few more days though so i’m not too bothered :naughty:

my summer hasn’t been the most interesting ever. i’ve seen friends, gone shopping, gone on days out, had some adventures to other parts of the uk, gone to festivals, done sports camps, that kind of thing :yep:
in the past week i’ve been doing a lot of skiing :giggle: and i also got my room redone which is really exciting - i haven’t done much but i find it so much easier to study in now :love:

going back to school will be weird. the focus will be on my year, and we have a different tie and a new skirt and yeah. i haven’t even spoken to half the people from my school since we broke up :dontknow:

there’s also 53 days until i go to iceland on a school trip - not long at all :shock: so that’s something else that’s very exciting and might restore my interest in geography but who knows :O

usually we’d have our timetables by now but they haven’t been released so my motivation’s definitely taken a tumble, but yeah, hopefully by the time we start i’ll be back in the mood to learn :smartass:

i haven’t got much more to say, so i guess there will be a more interesting post on friday to tell you all about my 3 days of school THIS WEEK :gah: && sorry this is literally the most random spontaneous post i've ever done. i just dont have anything to say and i kind of wanted to update you guys. pls don't be put off lol good content is coming xoxoox

Spoiler

I’m sure you’ll be fineee. You just need to relax and go with the flow, you’ll get into the swing of things soon. Don’t worry about preparation much, as long as you revise along the way you’ve got nothing to worry about. Have fun in Iceland, I think you’re doing the same board as my friends at school (I don’t do geo) and they wanted to go too but my school’s cheap so they took Dorset instead 😂😂 Looking forward to the next post! 🎉
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 87
yeah i understand :yep:
i always wanted to do the iceland trip, but this year it went up by some crazy amount like £500 more than last year and that really shocked me. the amount of things i could spend the money on otherwise :s-smilie:

it should be a brilliant experience though so need to make the most of it :love:

:colone: £500 is a lot of money and you could buy a lot of stuff with that money lol. Enjoy Iceland.
:woo:
Omg enjoy Iceland :yep: I think we go to Skegness for our geography trip :rofl:
Do you start on Tuesday then? I go back on Wednesday :biggrin:
I’m sure you’ll be fineee. You just need to relax and go with the flow, you’ll get into the swing of things soon. Don’t worry about preparation much, as long as you revise along the way you’ve got nothing to worry about. Have fun in Iceland, I think you’re doing the same board as my friends at school (I don’t do geo) and they wanted to go too but my school’s cheap so they took Dorset instead 😂😂 Looking forward to the next post! 🎉

haha :laugh: i don’t think it has anything to do with our spec though?!

thank you very much

:colone: £500 is a lot of money and you could buy a lot of stuff with that money lol. Enjoy Iceland.

a lot yeah. actual price for the whole trip is over £1000 and it’s only 4 days :no:

Original post by laurawatt
:woo:
Omg enjoy Iceland :yep: I think we go to Skegness for our geography trip :rofl:
Do you start on Tuesday then? I go back on Wednesday :biggrin:

hahaha :giggle:
our field trips were really close by lol, this has nothing to do with our spec!

i go back on wednesday too :smile:
haha :laugh: i don’t think it has anything to with out spec

I’ve no idea bc I do History 😂 Oh no, Iceland or Dorset?
the first post...

Spoiler

So cool that you get to go to Iceland.
I'm going to Berlin on a history trip in October- only 46 days to go
Reply 92
Cool
I am also not looking forward to going back
I didn’t go, but apparently the Iceland trip was really good
Good luck Bubbles, will watch this thread with interest and occassionally contribute! 🤗
(edited 5 years ago)
I’ve no idea bc I do History 😂 Oh no, Iceland or Dorset?

ahh well :wink:
dorset is actually really beautiful. wouldn’t mind strip there but OBVIOUSLY iceland is better :h:

Original post by jemima0103
So cool that you get to go to Iceland.
I'm going to Berlin on a history trip in October- only 46 days to go

enjoy your history trip! :woo:

Original post by IDOZ
Cool
I am also not looking forward to going back
I didn’t go, but apparently the Iceland trip was really good

don’t even mention going back :frown:
yeah never really heard anything bad about iceland, except maybe the food :cry2:

Original post by Phirstman
Good luck Bubbles, will watch this thread with interest and occassionally contribute! 🤗

no need to contribute all the time, just whenever you feel like it :yep:
ahh well :wink:
dorset is actually really beautiful. wouldn’t mind strip there but OBVIOUSLY iceland is better :h:

enjoy your history trip! :woo:

don’t even mention going back :frown:
yeah never really heard anything bad about iceland, except maybe the food :cry2:

no need to contribute all the time, just whenever you feel like it :yep:

Yes. I’d take Iceland over Dorset any day. And I think you meant trip LOOOL! Dw, autocorrect and typos are a nightmare, I could not relate more 😂😂💕
Yes. I’d take Iceland over Dorset any day. And I think you meant trip LOOOL! Dw, autocorrect and typos are a nightmare, I could not relate more 😂😂💕

oh my god 😂😂 thank you for pointing that out!! *a trip not strip :P
You don't have to replicate the successes of your last blog. You're brilliant.:yes:

:facepalm: How many times?:colonhash: MOCKS DON'T MATTER.
Original post by 04MR17
You don't have to replicate the successes of your last blog. You're brilliant.:yes:

:facepalm: How many times?:colonhash: MOCKS DON'T MATTER.

aw thanks MR :jumphug:

ok ok ok i’m sorry :hide:
aw thanks MR :jumphug:

ok ok ok i’m sorry :hide:
Don't be sorry. Believe what I'm telling you.:tongue:

How many universities or employers are going to ask for what grades you got in your year 11 November Mocks?

Your target now should be on the REAL THING. Focus on the destination, mocks are just speed bumps along the way. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending