The Student Room Group

First year student looking for accommodation in Nottingham urgently.

Urgently in need of student accommodation in Nottingham as I start University next week. If anybody knows of anything, I’d be grateful if you could let me know. Thankyou
Original post by biah
Urgently in need of student accommodation in Nottingham as I start University next week. If anybody knows of anything, I’d be grateful if you could let me know.

Hi, I’m cancelling my private accommodation as I won’t be going to uni in Nottingham anymore, it’s a 2 bedroom premium aparentment In glasshouse student halls with a big double room, the rent is £129 a week. All bills included. And 10 minutes from Nottingham Trent university.
Need to find some asap so contact me as soon as. Thank you.
Reply 2
Original post by biah
Urgently in need of student accommodation in Nottingham as I start University next week. If anybody knows of anything, I’d be grateful if you could let me know. Thankyou

Hi I have a studio available, but it’s in student accommodation! So the entire building is just for students so of course there will be loads of other student there, there’s a gym, study room and cinema in it. The building is very new and modern and the room is very nice and spacious, the bathroom especially. The reason why I’m giving up my room is because I am transferring universities (I’m going into second year) nothing is wrong with the studio I love it I’m just not going to be in Nottingham anymore. So I haven’t lived there yet as it was meant to be my second year accom, but from what I’ve seen it’s a good location opposite an ALDI. It’s good price aswell being £109 per week ALL INCLUSIVE.

If you search up the student lodge nottingham you can find it there as a superior studio,everything can be finalised today if you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending