The Student Room Group

I truly hate everyone at my school

People who I am friends with leave me out constantly and make me feel worthless and my best friend talks over me and never listens to anything I say. Everyone else at my school either completely ignores me or makes fun of me and I can't stand it. I'm not the best at making friends so I couldn't make new ones even if I wanted to. I'm in year 11 so I can leave soon but how can I make school more bearable when I completely despise every singe person in it?
Its good your in year 11 so you can leave but also annoying because you can't move to another skl if wanted.
the best advice from me would be to keep your head down and focus on your GCSEs and get the best marks you possibly can.
Do you have friend scout side of skl that you can speak to?
If your confident enough maybe you could ask your friends to join in more or even go out on the weekends or do revision togherther
hope this helps
xx
If you despise everyone in your school, it sounds like you are the problem and not them.
Reply 3
Original post by Trinculo
If you despise everyone in your school, it sounds like you are the problem and not them.

Thanks as if I weren't upset enough mate cheers
Tbh I feel like this too (but not with everyone I have some great friends) I am year 11 too so what I do is go to a teacher every lunch with my friends and we study there. I do English as an extra language and there is a teacher for that at my school so I go there and anyone is welcome so just find a place where you are comfortable studying and just stay there. Tbh year 11 is an important year so don’t focus on anyone else except yourself and your studies. Good luck !
Reply 5

Thanks as if I weren't upset enough mate
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks as if I weren't upset enough mate cheers

Can you appreciate that you can't really start to improve the situation if you don't know what the problem is?
Reply 7
Can you appreciate that you can't really start to improve the situation if you don't know what the problem is?

So what am I supposed to do? I probably am a *****y person but there's not much I can do to change that except hate myself even more than I do
So what am I supposed to do? I probably am a *****y person but there's not much I can do to change that except hate myself even more than I do

What do people make fun of you for?
Reply 9
What do people make fun of you for?

The way I act and how quiet I am all the time
The way I act and how quiet I am all the time

And how do you act?
And how do you act?

Apparently like a girl and I just get the complete piss taken out of me cos I can't stick up for myself
Apparently like a girl and I just get the complete piss taken out of me cos I can't stick up for myself

Can you think of anything that you do that might come across negatively to other people, or do you think that you are victiised by everyone else for their own entertainment / spite?
I hate everybody at school too especially the teacher and that person is right . I am the problem. You are the problem. I am always trying to be the centre of attention. I did something stupid and I got into sooooo much trouble. I am in year 8. I don't care if your older than me or not. Sometimes you just gotta realise your reality. Fix up. We are here to help not bring you down. Take our reply and suck it up.Stop trying to believe you are something you are not. Good luck.
People who I am friends with leave me out constantly and make me feel worthless and my best friend talks over me and never listens to anything I say. Everyone else at my school either completely ignores me or makes fun of me and I can't stand it. I'm not the best at making friends so I couldn't make new ones even if I wanted to. I'm in year 11 so I can leave soon but how can I make school more bearable when I completely despise every singe person in

Don't even pay attention to them. Ignore them just like they do to you.
Do you think there might be a reason as to why everyone ignores you?
E.g. A rumour spread, the way you act, or a bad smell etc coming from you, or bad first impressions, or you bullied someone, jealousy etc

If you think there's a reason, it is easier to deal with.

It is possible that you are just a quiet person, over my years I have seen that without even realising and meaning to, other friends leave out the quiet one or the one that is seen as quiet.

Notice how your friemds talk, what sort of humour they have, what sort of interests they have. Do you have anything in that respect that you can give to them? If so, try to match their style, without being a 'beg' and trying too hard.
i got all those problems im autistic exiteble i stand out and shout aloud im a attention seeker plus puberty a bit
being a year 7 sucks
also im a bit new to the chat room heh thats why rep is 1

Latest

Trending

Trending