The Student Room Group

being open about sex and masturbation

i see so many people who are scared to even use the word masturbation or sex where as i am a female who is very open nothing bothers me when it comes to masturbation or sex, i am someone who has no shame and will happily have causal sex and one night stands etc, im always careful with that, my question is, is there anything wrong with being open about all of this?
There's nothing wrong with it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
I think I've seen you on the telly ...Geordie something or other....cant remember the title. :wink:
Original post by Spanx
I think I've seen you on the telly ...Geordie something or other....cant remember the title. :wink:

yeah funny, i dont even like geordie shore
Reply 4
Original post by Geordie lass
yeah funny, i dont even like geordie shore

Maybe it was just some dodgy website I was on then...I don't recall ever watching geordie shore.
Original post by Spanx
Maybe it was just some dodgy website I was on then...I don't recall ever watching geordie shore.

then im rather confused to what you are on about man
Reply 6
then im rather confused to what you are on about man

Not so open those videos haven't made it to all those websites yet?!

Just some kid who wakes up on a Sunday morning and tries to write something to get a reaction based on something that isn't that outrageous....worth the sign-up
Reply 7
i see so many people who are scared to even use the word masturbation or sex where as i am a female who is very open nothing bothers me when it comes to masturbation or sex, i am someone who has no shame and will happily have causal sex and one night stands etc, im always careful with that, my question is, is there anything wrong with being open about all of this?
Nothing wrong about being open about it.

Never had casual sex myself, though, so I can speak much on it.

I've been too open with people before, I guess, though.

One thing that really gets my goat is how people will insist on saying "fap" instead of masturbate. It's ridiculous and pathetic.
Original post by Tootles
Nothing wrong about being open about it.

Never had casual sex myself, though, so I can speak much on it.

I've been too open with people before, I guess, though.

One thing that really gets my goat is how people will insist on saying "fap" instead of masturbate. It's ridiculous and pathetic.

fap makes me cringe dont know why people just dont say it properly
Who says it is wrong though?

Yes it is wrong to be open about this, keep it to yourself or go onto reddit or Quora and ask them about it but not here, Geordie Shore
it is bad but i do it anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending