The Student Room Group

I am 15 and engaged AMA

i got engaged 3 months ago. its wasnt arranged, we both wanted to get engaged. we are planning to get married in 2021. AMA

edit: btw, i will get married islamically but dont want to register it.

again edit: he is 16
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maha56
i got engaged 3 months ago. its wasnt arranged, we both wanted to get engaged. we are planning to get married in 2021. AMA

Congratulations! ~42% of marriages end in divorce.
Reply 2
Original post by Trust Orang

lol ok thanks
are you planning to have kids soon
almost everyone who gets engaged under 18 won't get married in the end. presuming its not a joke, have you thought about the fact you'll be financially tying yourself to your partner and committing to spend the rest of your life with them? my friend has been engaged twice and she's 19 - no longer dating any one
you live together?
Reply 6
Is this a RuneScape marriage?
Original post by Maha56

............okayyy
2BDF78A9-ECC6-4DFC-AEB7-F7445FBAA86F.jpeg
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Qwertyuser123
are you planning to have kids soon

I want to be at least 21 to have kids
Reply 9
Original post by Obolinda
you live together?

no
Reply 10
Original post by fxlloutboyy
almost everyone who gets engaged under 18 won't get married in the end. presuming its not a joke, have you thought about the fact you'll be financially tying yourself to your partner and committing to spend the rest of your life with them? my friend has been engaged twice and she's 19 - no longer dating any one

yes i have thought of it.
Original post by Maha56
yes i have thought of it.

right, and at 15 you have no experience of how hard you work to earn your money to experience your life and you're quite happy to essentially guarantee to split what you earn with your partner (when you divorce as well). what did your parents say?
Reply 12
Original post by UWS
Is this a RuneScape marriage?

lol no
you getting a prenup?
Reply 14
How olds your fiancé?
Original post by Trust Orang

No offence but highly likely this will be apart of the 42%. I know from secondary experience
Reply 16
Original post by fxlloutboyy
right, and at 15 you have no experience of how hard you work to earn your money to experience your life and you're quite happy to essentially guarantee to split what you earn with your partner (when you divorce as well). what did your parents say?

my parents agreed. i will get married islamically, i don't want to register it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by katf
How olds your fiancé?

Reply 18
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
No offence but highly likely this will be apart of the 42%. I know from secondary experience

your opinion :biggrin:
Original post by Maha56
your opinion :biggrin:

Yeah, my opinion based on repeated evidence :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest