The Student Room Group

Pakistani/Bengali girls, would ever date a white guy?

Scroll to see replies

No because of religion,ethnicity,future
this applies more for the females as they'd have to go against their families wishes, pretty sure no muslim parents would want their daughter to fall in love with a non-muslim
then again if u convert to islam then u have a chance >.<
Original post by Befanous
But they can’t marry non-Muslim white guys then?

Yh so I doubt they’ll wanna marry them
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Yh so I doubt they’ll wanna marry them

But dating is ok?
But dating is ok?

Not really allowed in the religion
but many muslim girls do anyways nowadays
But dating is ok?

No, but obv each on their own. If they wanna go on dates that their problem but they won’t be able to marry a none Muslim (unless he converts) because you’re spending your whole life with them. Overall, dating is haram and it’s not okay but we all sin so
Why do some Bengali girls jus not like Bengali guys???
Original post by R4JBO55

I’m not Bengali but I spoke to this Pakistani guy and Bengali guy and omg they both seemed childish and were literally begging to meet me. I’m not saying they’re all like that but that was just a turn off
Original post by R4JBO55

well most bengali guys may not be seen as attractive to them either way you're deeping it too much, dw iA you'll find a bengali girl that's right for u and there's always arranged marriages to help you out
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not Bengali but I spoke to this Pakistani guy and Bengali guy and omg they both seemed childish and were literally begging to meet me. I’m not saying they’re all like that but that was just a turn off

What is your background?
What is your background?

I’m mixed
Original post by UrWelcome
well most bengali guys may not be seen as attractive to them either way you're deeping it too much, dw iA you'll find a bengali girl that's right for u and there's always arranged marriages to help you out

Lol true ia. But arranged marriage is kinda low-key not happening. I mean my parents would never force me, even if they found someone i would have to talk to them n meet them first.
Original post by R4JBO55
Lol true ia. But arranged marriage is kinda low-key not happening. I mean my parents would never force me, even if they found someone i would have to talk to them n meet them first.

that's what an arranged marriage is xD but yea you'll be fine
that's what an arranged marriage is xD but yea you'll be fine

Lol hope so I’m going uni but lol ain’t found a ting yet, helping one of my friends find his ting thooo
Original post by R4JBO55
Lol hope so I’m going uni but lol ain’t found a ting yet, helping one of my friends find his ting thooo

peak :') most bengalis in my year group are shy, but i'm not looking for someone yet, the time for dating/marriage will eventually present itself in the future :h:
peak :') most bengalis in my year group are shy, but i'm not looking for someone yet, the time for dating/marriage will eventually present itself in the future :h:

How are u so sure, i mean i do look at some and think wow they are cute but I don’t see how I’m suppose to make a connection out of the blue
Original post by R4JBO55
How are u so sure, i mean i do look at some and think wow they are cute but I don’t see how I’m suppose to make a connection out of the blue

well, it's because that's how life works, over the 100's of bengalis you've met eventually one person will like you back, just be urself and they'll accept you for u, most bengali girls aren't looking for relationships/bf's just don't be desperate, be you take it easy
well, it's because that's how life works, over the 100's of bengalis you've met eventually one person will like you back, just be urself and they'll accept you for u, most bengali girls aren't looking for relationships/bf's just don't be desperate, be you take it easy

from what i seen though bengali girls get into relationships more common than the rest of south asians, but they do usually go for bengali guys most times so i agree with you there. are you in uni or college or secondary cause that's maybe where the difference is at

Ur right bro, lol I ain’t desperate, u can pm me if u wanna know, I’ve been through a lot of shite in the past and as a results i do see some cute girls but I’m not really up to go and try n made a move if u get me
Yeah if they can convert to Islam sureee😖
Original post by R4JBO55
Ur right bro, lol I ain’t desperate, u can pm me if u wanna know, I’ve been through a lot of shite in the past and as a results i do see some cute girls but I’m not really up to go and try n made a move if u get me

nah its calm igy, don't force yourself to make a move, just be genuine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending