Good luck!!
Original post by Lemur14

thank you :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
good luck for the exams!

thank you!! :smile: x
6/2/19

so yesterday I didn't do much because my headache was really bad
today I went to a german booster before school which went very well and did some science revision in form.
My prac exams:
biology was a blessing, chemistry not so much since I was relying on it to boost me into better territory :frown:

Today:
I have ballet
I have to do history homework
I'm going to do maths homework
finish re-reading an inspector calls
maybe do some science revision??

we'll see :smile::worm2:
Sorry about your headache :console:

Good luck with the work! :thumbsup:
Good luck! I had an interview today at it was alright 👌
Original post by RazzzBerries
Sorry about your headache :console:

Good luck with the work! :thumbsup:

thank you!! :blush: I usually get them around the time of the month so I just have to live with it now :frown:
Original post by halsx11
Good luck! I had an interview today at it was alright 👌

thank you!! hope it went great!
update: (wow I always say I'll update but never do) growth
I was quite productive today
After ballet I did my history homework and I did a mindmap on entertainment during the great depression
I also did my maths homework (newton who??)
actually I wasn't that productive but I will now finish and inspector calls for the 2nd time and do some quotes.

Tomorrow:
sixth form open evening but i'm missing it because i have a debate competition :vroam:
Cool I’m doing inspector calls the second time by just exploding each quote, after my interview and then I was so tired so I went to sleep after that! Tbh I forget to update
Original post by mpaprika
update: (wow I always say I'll update but never do) growth
I was quite productive today
After ballet I did my history homework and I did a mindmap on entertainment during the great depression
I also did my maths homework (newton who??)
actually I wasn't that productive but I will now finish and inspector calls for the 2nd time and do some quotes.

Tomorrow:
sixth form open evening but i'm missing it because i have a debate competition :vroam:

Which exam board do you follow? damnnn, you have a lot of extra activities xd, mine is just procrastinating :/
Original post by Kroznox
Which exam board do you follow? damnnn, you have a lot of extra activities xd, mine is just procrastinating :/

I do wjec for everything :smile:
I was so busy yesterday I had no time to update and do any work :sigh:
First of all, I had my sixth form open evening so I decided that I do actually have to go so I speed walked to be there, that took an hour and a bit and i only visited departments I'm interested in, then I speed walked back and my dad drove me to the debate competiton where I spent 4 hours because the judges took so long!! :mob: When I got back it was 10 pm so I had no time to do work :frown:
Sixth form subject ideas:
Chemistry, Biology, Physics and either German/Politics but I think German
I’m doing chemistry. Biology and psychology!! It’s fine if you didn’t do any revision u need to rest for at least one day!
9/2/19
I have plenty to do today!! To start off I did some additional maths work on finding the nature but I couldn't factroise the equation so I uh.. gave up:flute:
I'm going to do some RE revision and some German writing, nothing definate yet. :u:
Today I’m doing mindmaps on the chemistry topic of the atmosphere, then doing some hergarty maths looking at what I got wrong in past papers then I’m doing some English Lit!
@mpaprika we’re so organised! We can do this together 😂😂 So Ik I’m not doing it on my own! Will update at around 8ish! Wbu
German mock today!! Unfortunately I can't remember whether I finished writing a question.. don't think I did whoops :eek:
Tomorrow i have an additional maths mock - time to cram :smile:
Original post by mpaprika
German mock today!! Unfortunately I can't remember whether I finished writing a question.. don't think I did whoops :eek:
Tomorrow i have an additional maths mock - time to cram :smile:

I have a chemistry test on the atmosphere!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending