The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

At the end of the day, you’ve got bills to pay.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I've been offered a job waitressing topless for a "gentlemen's evening" where the waitresses have to wear just knickers and heels and was wondering if other girls would do it...it's in a hired out bar with doormen etc so safe and there's a rule of no photography so would be private too and the pay is pretty high. Me and another girl I know have both been offered it and she said sh'd do it if I do so thinking about it! I've done promo girl work so used to being scantily clad but waitressing with boobs out is another step!! Girls would you do it?

They say there's a no photography rule and they say you're going to be "safe", but don't go in expecting this is the case.

There are going to be very rich and powerful people there.I bet.

Entirely your choice, but I highly doubt it's as safe as you're making it out to be.
Original post by ANM775
There are also "Gentlemens clubs" like Spearmint Rhino but lets face it, most of the folk who frequent those places ain't "gentlemen" at all lol

Pretty much, but gentlemen's evenings are typically invitation only :wink:
Money or your dignity? Thats up to you.
Would you want a mate of your dad or a friend's dad to see you? Or you find out this is the kind of place they go to?
I, personally, would not do it, even for the £500. It's not really a thing about being self-conscious (after all, they're paying you to be there. They already know what they want from you, so you shouldn't feel embarrassed by that), but I, personally, would find it degrading. It's become an object of theirs; they're paying you to be subservient (obviously not to the point where you are to allow them to touch you), and they get off knowing that they have such control over you with their money.
Depends. How much are they paying you?
Original post by Lilligant22
I, personally, would not do it, even for the £500. It's not really a thing about being self-conscious (after all, they're paying you to be there. They already know what they want from you, so you shouldn't feel embarrassed by that), but I, personally, would find it degrading. It's become an object of theirs; they're paying you to be subservient (obviously not to the point where you are to allow them to touch you), and they get off knowing that they have such control over you with their money.

You are over thinking this. Men just like loking at pretty girls with half their clothes off it is really no more complicated than that.

And women like looking at naked hot guys too, if the average hen night is any indication. A bit of touching might go on there too, (unlike in the OP's event) from what I have heard, although I can't confirm that from personal experience not being a male stripper and all...
It is up to you, if your comfortable doing it then go for it. If you know that it is going to be in a safe environment then it should be fine.

It might be ok to start with but then after the people there have had a few drinks it might get a bit more touchy feely.
Only if men get equal pay.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 50
Did you do it?

Latest

Trending

Trending