The Student Room Group

Do is sound like I’m obsessed with her?

Personally I don’t think I am, but I would like some subjective opinions.

I knew her for 4 years. I was never sure what we were. We were never official, nor were we just friends.

Things got rather complicated, I cut contact, and we didn’t speak for five years.

During that time, I’ve been with other women, but none have made me feel like she once did. I haven’t moved on, even though I’ve done everything to try to.
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I don’t think I am, but I would like some subjective opinions.

I knew her for 4 years. I was never sure what we were. We were never official, nor were we just friends.

Things got rather complicated, I cut contact, and we didn’t speak for five years.

During that time, I’ve been with other women, but none have made me feel like she once did. I haven’t moved on, even though I’ve done everything to try to.

No, you just sound like you still have feelings for her. Being obsessed would be stalking her on social media etc.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
No, you just sound like you still have feelings for her. Being obsessed would be stalking her on social media etc.

I’ve really struggled with what I did to her and to understand why I did it.

I did did get in touch with her three weeks ago to see if she would like to meet up. She said it probably wouldn’t be the best idea. She also said that she likes the idea of us trying something out together, but she’s afraid of the results.

Ive opened the door for her, if she ever changes her mind I told her to get in touch.

I hate ate myself for what I did. I was honestly head over heels. I remember pretty much all the times we spent together.
I’ve really struggled with what I did to her and to understand why I did it.

I did did get in touch with her three weeks ago to see if she would like to meet up. She said it probably wouldn’t be the best idea. She also said that she likes the idea of us trying something out together, but she’s afraid of the results.

Ive opened the door for her, if she ever changes her mind I told her to get in touch.

I hate ate myself for what I did. I was honestly head over heels. I remember pretty much all the times we spent together.

Yes I'm aware of the story as I've read your previous threads on this. Making repeat threads won't help you, like I told you when you made threads about your now ex girlfriend.

Maybe try counselling to help you deal with your emotions. It can be surprisingly effective for processing feelings.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Yes I'm aware of the story as I've read your previous threads on this. Making repeat threads won't help you, like I told you when you made threads about your now ex girlfriend.

Maybe try counselling to help you deal with your emotions. It can be surprisingly effective for processing feelings

Attitude boyo
with the amount of posts you've made about this? yes. It sounds like you're obsessed with her
Reply 6
you made a thread about her...

yeah, you're obsessed.
just sounds to me like you still have feelings for her, but then again I'm new to student room and I cant see your other threads of you talking about this girl
Reply 8
just sounds to me like you still have feelings for her, but then again I'm new to student room and I cant see your other threads of you talking about this girl

I’ve made a total of two threads about her. This one, and the first when I said I had gotten in touch with her for the first time in years.
I’ve made a total of two threads about her. This one, and the first when I said I had gotten in touch with her for the first time in years.

I didn't even know about the other threads when I clicked on this thread to suggest that Yes, you are obsessed with her. Poor you, it's a horrible feeling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending