The Student Room Group

Why does my husband like to jack off?

We have sex very often almost every single day, but my husband still sees the need to jack off and his/lie about it and I don’t understand why he does that lol. Like I know he is satisfied with us and what we are doing/how we are doing it bc he cums In like 2-5 minuets every time which is kind of annoying lol but I just don’t know why he wants to jack off instead of have sex with me or sex again?

Scroll to see replies

He could be a lot more considerate towards you in his sexual habits.

I've long since given up trying to figure out why other people do what they do sexually.
When it comes to sex there is a very wide range of tastes and habits.

How does your husband react when, over dinner, you describe to him in detail how you want to make love with him? With that description making it clear that his input into it would last a lot longer than 5 minutes?
Maybe because he knows it upsets you that he doesn't last longer and takes himself elsewhere so he doesn't bother you? It's just a quick way to satisfy yourself, too.
Reply 3
Original post by Sweetcheeks3
We have sex very often almost every single day, but my husband still sees the need to jack off and his/lie about it and I don’t understand why he does that lol. Like I know he is satisfied with us and what we are doing/how we are doing it bc he cums In like 2-5 minuets every time which is kind of annoying lol but I just don’t know why he wants to jack off instead of have sex with me or sex again?

He just has a very high libido! It really isn't a reflection on you at all. But do talk about his needs and yours. Ask him what he actually thinks sexual satisfaction means to him.
have you tried talking to him about this?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
He could be a lot more considerate towards you in his sexual habits.

I've long since given up trying to figure out why other people do what they do sexually.
When it comes to sex there is a very wide range of tastes and habits.

How does your husband react when, over dinner, you describe to him in detail how you want to make love with him? With that description making it clear that his input into it would last a lot longer than 5 minutes?

He either gets embarrassed or gets really turned on lol. Even when he gets embarrased he still gets turned on lol
Original post by kirigiri
have you tried talking to him about this?

Yes and he says as long as he finishes it doesn’t matter lol bc when we have sex in those few minutes amp at of the time I don’t finish which is what annoys me that he won’t do it again with me but does himself
Original post by Lilligant22
Maybe because he knows it upsets you that he doesn't last longer and takes himself elsewhere so he doesn't bother you? It's just a quick way to satisfy yourself, too.

But he knows I’d rather him do it again with me then do him self atleast I’d still get some satisfaction from it
he is just training to last longer
wow 2 minutes
Am I the only person that doesn't stop sex just because a guy came quick?

He goes down on you and then round 2! Lol
Reply 11
Maybe he does it because you don't jerk him off... Handy sweet cheeks? :wink:
Original post by tesconyc
he is just training to last longer

Shouldn’t he do it before we have sex then? Because he does it then he won’t have sex again but if we have sex he will go jack off later sometimes shouldn’t it be reversed so that it last longer for me the second time?
Original post by Spanx
Maybe he does it because you don't jerk him off... Handy

I don’t think that’s a problem he gets what ever he wants it how he wants it lol I’ve even offered to watch it with him and he’s like nah lmao
Original post by Heatherever
Am I the only person that doesn't stop sex just because a guy came quick?

He goes down on you and then round 2! Lol

I wish girl lol he like throws me off if I try to keep going because it “tickles” was the best description he could give me lol
he cums In like 2-5 minuets every time

If I were lasting five minutes maximum with someone I'd married, I'd probably be ashamed of myself too.
(edited 5 years ago)
Is that a bad thing you think that he finishes so quick like am I doing something wrong lol
Yes and he says as long as he finishes it doesn’t matter lol bc when we have sex in those few minutes amp at of the time I don’t finish which is what annoys me that he won’t do it again with me but does himself

That is an annoyingly selfish attitude on his part.

I'm not sure what the answer is here. What you can do to turn him from a pretty useless selfish lover to an adequate one.

Does he not care about the long term health of your marriage?

Is he selfish in other areas of your life together?
Reply 18
Is that a bad thing you think that he finishes so quick like am I doing something wrong lol

2-5 minutes is short. Even foreplay should last longer. He needs to think about you more.
Original post by Profesh
If I were lasting a five minutes maximum with someone I'd married, I'd probably be ashamed of myself too.

Way to pre-ej shame, man. Not everyone is ejaculatorily blessed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending