The Student Room Group

First car insurance

Hello I am looking for a first car at the age of 17 do you think I would be able to get insurance on a 1.4 litre engine without a black box for a reasonable price?
Reply 1
Original post by Alexwilson1009
Hello I am looking for a first car at the age of 17 do you think I would be able to get insurance on a 1.4 litre engine without a black box for a reasonable price?

Probably.

With doing your research properly, I imagine you could. Do lots of quotes, many different comparison sites and through insurer’s websites themselves.

I stress that you should never lie to an insurer though for a cheaper quote.
Axa has a drivesafe app that u only log into every so often and u even get money back and price drops down provided it was safe driving...I’ve priced cars and it’s really reasonable
Depends where you live. If 'affordable' means under £2k then probably not if you live in a high risk area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending