The Student Room Group

Am I pregnant?

So I lost my virginity to a stranger on the 12th April (please don’t judge i feel bad enough as it is) then I got my period on then 14th April and it felt just like my normal period, same flow and heavy like usual.

However I’m worried I might be pregnant as I’ve been feeling sick a lot but this may just be with my gcses round the corner.

We only used a condom and I’m not on any birth control, but I do plan to find something that suits me

I tried a test and it came back negative

I haven’t had any other pregnancy symptoms

Is it likely I could get pregnant 2 days before my period,with a condom then still get a normal period

Sorry for such a long post!
Most probably you arent, but repeat the test in a few days.
Original post by the_queen
Most probably you arent, but repeat the test in a few days.

Thank you I’m like actually freaking out
Don't be so daft. Of course you aren't pregnant. You used a condom and you have had a period since. Period styles can change if you are stressed. Chill out. Concentrate on exams and be more careful next time.

But st least you used a condom with a STRANGER
Original post by thefunkyjersey
So I lost my virginity to a stranger on the 12th April (please don’t judge i feel bad enough as it is) then I got my period on then 14th April and it felt just like my normal period, same flow and heavy like usual.

However I’m worried I might be pregnant as I’ve been feeling sick a lot but this may just be with my gcses round the corner.

We only used a condom and I’m not on any birth control, but I do plan to find something that suits me

I tried a test and it came back negative

I haven’t had any other pregnancy symptoms

Is it likely I could get pregnant 2 days before my period,with a condom then still get a normal period

Sorry for such a long post!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending