The Student Room Group

Flirting with girls advice

Hey, how do you actually flirt with girls?
Thanks
Say this.

I’m no good at algebra, but U + I =69
Original post by Andrew97
Say this.

I will.
Ask your father for advice seeing as he had the genetics to create someone to ask such questions which implies that he also shares your emotional breakdown, hence the need to ask him for advice alongside your mother to find out what must be done to be like your biological creators.
Original post by TheYearNiner
Ask your father for advice seeing as he had the genetics to create someone to ask such questions which implies that he also shares your emotional breakdown, hence the need to ask him for advice alongside your mother to find out what must be done to be like your biological creators.

Ok
Original post by Andrew97
Say this.

Original post by lil_student_xoxo
I will.

Whatever you do, DON'T do this. I repeat, don't do this.
Original post by batter mix
Whatever you do, DON'T do this. I repeat, don't do this.

Don’t worry I wasn’t going to. I was humouring him.
Original post by lil_student_xoxo
Don’t worry I wasn’t going to. I was humouring him.

I know. I was humouring you. :wink:
Pay them a compliment, girls always like that. People also like to talk about themselves so ask them something about themselves. The best chat up line I ever had was “hi, my name is Maurice, and I come from Paris “. Picture an absolutely gorgeous Frenchman saying that in a wonderful French accent. Then think of the fact that I was studying French at uni at the time and was just about to go for my year abroad. Needless to say I ended up going out with him for six months. The simplest lines are the best, and sometimes there is a bit of luck involved
Original post by Oxford Mum
Pay them a compliment, girls always like that. People also like to talk about themselves so ask them something about themselves. The best chat up line I ever had was “hi, my name is Maurice, and I come from Paris “. Picture an absolutely gorgeous Frenchman saying that in a wonderful French accent. Then think of the fact that I was studying French at uni at the time and was just about to go for my year abroad. Needless to say I ended up going out with him for six months. The simplest lines are the best, and sometimes there is a bit of luck involved

Thanks!
Start with this:

''Hey girl, did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cos you got a pretty sweet ass.''

She may slap you in return but that's just a way of showing affection.
Original post by Oxford Mum

Did he pronounce Paris ''Paree''?
No, he pronounced it pareeesss
tell her that she has nice teeth, thats a very good one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending