The Student Room Group

Why she did this?

This afternoon at school after lunch we were back in class n when i arrived at my place i saw that my pencil case wasn't on my desk (i leave it on the desk b4 lunch) so i went to my locker thinking that i may have forgetting it here n when i go back in class the pencil case was on my desk... this girl hid it for making me a joke lol.. but why she did this, is it flirting, this girl has been teasing me a few times previously too
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
This afternoon at school after lunch we were back in class n when i arrived at my place i saw that my pencil case wasn't on my desk (i leave it on the desk b4 lunch) so i went to my locker thinking that i may have forgetting it here n when i go back in class the pencil case was on my desk... this girl hid it for making me a joke lol.. but why she did this, is it flirting, this girl has been teasing me a few times previously too

Ask her directly what she wants and she's probably the best person to answer the question because it's pretty difficult to understand what's going on in her mind.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
It's not flirting, it's payback.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending