The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My school is weird as 95% of girls wear black skinny jeans(not dress code but who cares :tongue:). I guess it's cause we live in the north or Scotland where it's always windy and cold. I mean last summer the average temperature was 9 degrees! :smile:
When I say "all",when anyone say all, they mean the majority. It's an implied thing in a normal life.

Yes, OK. But you still haven't explained what gives you the idea that the majority of girls who wear short skirts are stupid.

And..... You would have justified it if was true. It's false and you realize it but you can't defend it so you pull the "i don't give **** about what you think" card.

I really don't care- I already explained why I started wearing short skirts & you dismissed it & called me an airhead. I'm just interested to know where you're getting this ridiculous stereotyped view from
Reply 62
Original post by Elm Tree
Couldn't you just pull it down a bit?

well it was fitted round the waist, and as your hips are wider than your waist (with girls anyway) it was quite difficult to do pull it down onto your hips from your waist, as they didn't tend to have elasticated waist-bands.
Reply 63
Original post by Alesha1991
Yes, OK. But you still haven't explained what gives you the idea that the majority of girls who wear short skirts are stupid.

I really don't care- I already explained why I started wearing short skirts & you dismissed it & called me an airhead. I'm just interested to know where you're getting this ridiculous stereotyped view from

This is roughly crafted... But.... You are an airhead the moment you think you need male attention by the means of skimpier clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by RedArrow
This is roughly crafted... But.... You are an airhead the moment you think you need male attention by the means of skimpier clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This may be a strange concept here, but perhaps you're an airhead for judging people on the length of their skirt?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by YMLT
In fairness to the parents, if its anything like my school the girls leave home with a normal length skirt and them just roll it up when they're out of sight.

Ha, I remember doing that! I only rolled mine up a bit though.
Reply 66
Original post by YMLT
This may be a strange concept here, but perhaps you're an airhead for judging people on the length of their skirt?

Woa... I never saw that coming. Not like others have posted that, is it? You deserve a medal for that revelation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Woa... I never saw that coming. Not like others have posted that, is it? You deserve a medal for that revelation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mistake, it appears you're just a dickhead.

There are far more important things for schools to be worrying about than the length of girls skirts.
Reply 68
Original post by carlaraptor
Ha, I remember doing that! I only rolled mine up a bit though.

Reflecting on that, i bet you feel like an idiot! (Assuming you are an intelligent person now)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Yeah, many wear skirts even in mid-winter when I'm wrapped up in my thick warm coat, hat, scarf and gloves. They cwaaazy! Crazy I tells ya! Madness.
Original post by Pink lipstick
Every morning as im walking to college i see high school girls (majority) wearing REALLY short skirts , some of them so short that their blazers are as long (if that makes sense). Many of them don't look >16 years and its quite worrying that their parents let them out of the house in such short skirts. I didn't go to high school here in uk and i'm just wondering if there aren't any particularly strict dress code rules at school? I've read a few articles about students getting kicked out for dyeing their hair a particular colour or wearing the wrong shoes but is this sort of thing ignored? Was the dress code strict in your high school?

I'm head girl at my sixth form and believe it or not but I get to decide the dressing regulations.

Personally, I dress in a conservative way, but being progressive politically I've abolished almost all of the regulations from 2012. You're now obliged only to cover the intimate parts of your body in my Sixth Form. There is a striking difference, however, on how people label and interact with you according to your looks but this is a wider socio-economic problem which I have no capacity to deal with.
Reflecting on that, i bet you feel like an idiot! (Assuming you are an intelligent person now)

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.
I’m in year 10 and wear a tight mini skirt that just covers my butt and all my teachers just say don’t bend over because they don’t wanna see my big ass.
Original post by Imy big ass
I’m in year 10 and wear a tight mini skirt that just covers my butt and all my teachers just say don’t bend over because they don’t wanna see my big ass.

This is a 6 year old thread. Don't necro it please.
You sure Alesha? We don't want another one of those false rape accusations
Totally wrong. They condemn pedos yet they encourage them
Hey imy big ass, you wanna smash later?
Original post by Imy big ass
When I was at school this was definitely the fashion. I came across a skirt I wore in year 11 recently when clearing out my wardrobe and it was definitely far too short. :indiff:
Reply 78
I personally love my really short skirt always love the attention the more I get the shorter my skirts get i always wear sheer black seamless tights never any knickers it just feels so empowering i love rolling my already tiny skirt even higher love how men stare at me
Original post by Tights
I personally love my really short skirt always love the attention the more I get the shorter my skirts get i always wear sheer black seamless tights never any knickers it just feels so empowering i love rolling my already tiny skirt even higher love how men stare at me

Thread is 6 years old, please dont bump old threads

Latest