The Student Room Group

How/why have boobs become sexualised?🤔

They’re for babies... so how has something that’s purely there for maternal purposes lol become sexualised and why do boys like them? They’re not babiessss so what’s the idk deal 😂😂

- curious 17yo girl lol really baffles me tbh

Scroll to see replies

They like them becoz they are bouncy and squishy to hug and belicking on them
Original post by Anonymous
They’re for babies... so how has something that’s purely there for maternal purposes lol become sexualised and why do boys like them? They’re not babiessss so what’s the idk deal 😂😂

No they’re also a sexual organ
Reply 3
Original post by Little Popcorns
No they’re also a sexual organ

But then guys have nipples so so how come they aren’t sexualised lol
But then guys have nipples so so how come they aren’t sexualised lol

They are for some people
Breasts are best
Why do u like it?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Breasts are best
Reply 7
Motorboat...just recycling my troll post answer.

:wink:

Lazy i know but fun.
As a girl, I definitely consider my breasts to be extremely sexual. Of course they're intended for breastfeeding etc but they can also bring immense pleasure.
This is a very interesting questions with some very uninteresting answers. But I would perhaps suggest that women have long been considered attractive or desirable by men due to their ability to bear children. Naturally, therefore, organs which allow them to do so have become attractive also.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Breasts are best

Crack is wack
Original post by Spanx
Motorboat...just recycling my troll post answer.

:wink:

Lazy i know but fun.

Recycling saves the planet, good job Spanx 🌍
Original post by Precious Illusions
As a girl, I definitely consider my breasts to be extremely sexual. Of course they're intended for breastfeeding etc but they can also bring immense pleasure.

for some people so can earlobes, apparently they’re a good spot for fun times but yeah haha
Original post by liverninthered
This is a very interesting questions with some very uninteresting answers. But I would perhaps suggest that women have long been considered attractive or desirable by men due to their ability to bear children. Naturally, therefore, organs which allow them to do so have become attractive also.

Yep, in some countries having bigger women equates to being healthier

That’s why some of the poorest prostitutes in countries like Bangladesh take steroids to give them that plump and chubby look to attract men
Mmm... Boobs.

What was the question again?
Original post by Palmyra
Mmm... Boobs.

What was the question again?

How has globalisation changed the demographics of a distant place you have studied? [20 marks]
Evolution has programmed men's brains to want to have sex with large-breasted women, because those women will have more resources to offer any of our children that they might have. The genes of men who like boobs tended to spread in the ancestral gene pool, because the infant mortality rate of their offspring was lower.
(edited 4 years ago)
Like "anosmianAcrimony" said, evolution favours those who will produce many children, and breast size can be representative of suitabiltity.
As a guy, I couldn't stop liking boobs if I wanted too...
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Evolution has programmed men's brains to want to have sex with large-breasted women, because those women will have more resources to offer any of our children that they might have. The genes of men who like boobs tended to spread in the ancestral gene pool, because the infant mortality rate of their offspring was lower.
I get your question and I myself don't know why mens nipples are not sexualised like women

but they are a sexual organ. we might think they are flabby things hanging on our chest and mind you bras could be a pain in the a*s

but I just think straight men are like that. It is a feminine assets at the end of the day

**** I thought I was the only one who thought that. like its only to fat blobs ,chill you balls sons.
eh i mean they're not that special (to me anyway)

i try not to think or look at them cause that is very disrespectful to girls
more of an ass person myself tbh
Original post by anosmianAcrimony

Hey thanks, this makes sense now ...
Like "anosmianAcrimony" said, evolution favours those who will produce many children, and breast size can be representative of suitabiltity.
As a guy, I couldn't stop liking boobs if I wanted too...

Haha I’m not a feminist so if you like it, you like it 😂😂 just curious as how they got to become such a ‘hot topic’ with the whole free the nipple bs
I get your question and I myself don't know why mens nipples are not sexualised like women

but they are a sexual organ. we might think they are flabby things hanging on our chest and mind you bras could be a pain in the a*s

but I just think straight men are like that. It is a feminine assets at the end of the day

agree agree. PRSOM :biggrin:
Original post by hajerox123
**** I thought I was the only one who thought that. like its only to fat blobs ,chill you balls sons.

haha
Original post by Ray_Shadows
eh i mean they're not that special (to me anyway)

i try not to think or look at them cause that is very disrespectful to girls

good boy :rofl:
more of an ass person myself tbh

nice :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending