The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think the two of you are the most experienced people when it comes to sex matters..eh?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
For sure, but then it's the same as like, I wouldn't bareback a girl in the vag if I didn't know was STD free. I know I'm the only guy putting it in her butt and she's been checked, so yeah. all good broseph :top:
For sure, but then it's the same as like, I wouldn't bareback a girl in the vag if I didn't know was STD free. I know I'm the only guy putting it in her butt and she's been checked, so yeah. all good broseph :top:

not tryna discuss the activities of ur cawk :rofl:. just makin a friendly suggestionnnn. u never knowww.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
not tryna discuss the activities of ur cawk :rofl:. just makin a friendly suggestionnnn. u never knowww.

Well if I do ever get some sort of penile infection I'll let you know buddy :biggrin:
Well if I do ever get some sort of penile infection I'll let you know buddy :biggrin:

woods stop being sarcastic...all I did was advise not to go raw. :s-smilie:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
woods stop being sarcastic...all I did was advise not to go raw. :s-smilie:

I know ur just looking out for ur boi Woody, luv u m8 :redface:
I know ur just looking out for ur boi Woody, luv u m8 :redface:

yh. maybe i shouldnt of said "that's disgusting" i tend to lash out or say off key **** when im getting mood swings. i didnt mean for it to sound critical, but yh just looking out bruh. :yy:
look ive never done it so just go for it
It does feel good for girls ... some say even better than vaginal .... but you have to use lots of lube to begin with ... months down the road and after lots of practice, saliva will suffice.I first had anal at 14 and I have been enjoying it ever since
Well, its like this, lots of lubricant and you have to take her SLOW. Apply min pressure and let the girl push back on you. She has to be really turned on and relaxed. If she tenses up it will hurt her. IF You go slow and wait til it goes in by itself, it should feel amazing to you. Now. I had the benefit of an older woman teaching me this. She said when it goes all the way in she just starts shaking in ecstasy and has herborgasm not long after. Supposed to be more of a full body orgasm. My girl LOVED it but she did say it hurt the first time I put it in her all the way. Then she got really into it and came all over the place. If its your first time the man has to let thw girl do the motion so you dont hurt her.
It depends on the girl. I dont like anal so I dont do it.
Only if fully relaxed… not the most pleasant experience. It does depend.
As long as her anal passage and the guy's **** are well lubed and he takes his time it should feel really good for her. The rectum can accommodate al;most any size **** because there are no barriers like the cervix in her vagina. Theoretically a girl's ass could accept a 12 inch **** as long as lots of lube is used. I know lot's of girls who can orgasm from anal sex.'
Original post by BreacherUp
Well, its like this, lots of lubricant and you have to take her SLOW. Apply min pressure and let the girl push back on you. She has to be really turned on and relaxed. If she tenses up it will hurt her. IF You go slow and wait til it goes in by itself, it should feel amazing to you. Now. I had the benefit of an older woman teaching me this. She said when it goes all the way in she just starts shaking in ecstasy and has herborgasm not long after. Supposed to be more of a full body orgasm. My girl LOVED it but she did say it hurt the first time I put it in her all the way. Then she got really into it and came all over the place. If its your first time the man has to let thw girl do the motion so you dont hurt her.

Nice descriptive post. I' glad you girl enjoyed it
Original post by Anonymous
or does it just hurt?

I don’t know if it hurts them, but I’ve seen a lot of signs of pleasure when I give a woman anal penetration, I imagine it does hurt at first but then I see a lot of pleasure and enjoyment.
If there’s a lot of pain, then lube helps a lot to open the way and achieve deep anal penetration.
I love it
This thread is 2 years old, so has been closed :smile:
If you want to continue the discussion, the best way to do that is to make a new thread!

Latest