The Student Room Group

RAF cranwell transport ?

How do i get to Grantham Station to RAF cranwell ? i looked in the documents about a bus that will take me but there is no info on the times and prices of when i can get the bus.
Reply 1
Hi mate when I sat my CBAT, there was a bus as you state, I would contact you’re local AFCO to enquire about the times.
Original post by BaileyFitz
How do i get to Grantham Station to RAF cranwell ? i looked in the documents about a bus that will take me but there is no info on the times and prices of when i can get the bus.

Hi

There will be a bus outside Grantham train station that has a sign for 'Cranwell' in the front window. You won't need to pay for it. Your joining instructions should have full details, but if you're in doubt give your AFCO a call they can provide more detail. Don't worry, you'll be transported from and back to the train station.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Reply 3
Original post by RAF_Adam
Hi

There will be a bus outside Grantham train station that has a sign for 'Cranwell' in the front window. You won't need to pay for it. Your joining instructions should have full details, but if you're in doubt give your AFCO a call they can provide more detail. Don't worry, you'll be transported from and back to the train station.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment

Thankyou I gave Cranwell a ring but they seemed clueless, I’ll look more into it
Original post by BaileyFitz
Thankyou I gave Cranwell a ring but they seemed clueless, I’ll look more into it

Hi

Who did you call at Cranwell? The right department won't be clueless, but it will depend on who you spoke to.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment

Quick Reply

Latest